Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2006, 01:42 PM

Default best long-term deal for $200 NL player?

At the moment I'm a casual player (10-15 hrs/week)and so just flit from site to site working off the juiciest bonuses.
I 3-table 6 max $200 games.
I hit the £25 Cryptos each month (which are worth about $26/hr 3-tabling) and then just look for good sign up bonuses (stuff like Martin's/Bet Fred at the moment) or the occasional offer from a big site (Like the double FPP's at Stars before the New Year).

I have a rakeback deal at UB thru BW and about $1400 accumalted bonuses there but very rarely use it.

If I was to really put in some serious hand numbers in a month where would you suggest?

I think you can get RB at Full Tilt and it has the biggest selection of 6 max $200 games after Party and Stars - and a big sign up bonus that I assume works off very slowly?

I think you can get various deals at PokerRoom as well.

In terms of long-term $/hr what is the consensus for best bonus/RB/VIP program combo for a 6 max NL $200 player please?
Old 01-23-2006, 03:48 PM

Default Re: best long-term deal for $200 NL player?

I 2-3 table 6max 2-4 NL at Doyles Room. The weakest players ever w/ 25% rakeback to boot. Check out the Affiliates here for a nice offer. The down side is I belive it has no VIP program and reloads have been lean. In the end the weak players pay much better then weak bonuses.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM

I agree that DR had some weak players, but it didn't/doesn't have PT support (don't know if that is still true).
Old 01-23-2006, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think you can get RB at Full Tilt and it has the biggest selection of 6 max $200 games after Party and Stars - and a big sign up bonus that I assume works off very slowly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Full tilt is definitely a good option. Rakeback + the bonus works out pretty well. The bonus cleared for me at 1/2 NL at about $16/hr 4-tabling
Old 01-23-2006, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Full tilt is definitely a good option. Rakeback + the bonus works out pretty well. The bonus cleared for me at 1/2 NL at about $16/hr 4-tabling

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the bonus affect your MGR at Full Tilt?
Old 01-23-2006, 09:07 PM

the bonus, tourney overlays, processing fees and probably the barometric pressure as well all affect your mgr at fulltilt.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:17 PM

I really think you shouldn't worry about rakeback until you are play high limits or extraordinary amounts of hands per month. Perhaps leave yourself some rakeback options for when you graduate to high limits (5/10+, $400NL+), but in the meantime you are going to be much better off bonus-hopping.

In the last ~3 months, I have played ~120k hands of $100NL and $200NL, and I have earned about 115-120% contributed rakeback on those hands just from bonuses.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think you shouldn't worry about rakeback until you are play high limits or extraordinary amounts of hands per month. Perhaps leave yourself some rakeback options for when you graduate to high limits (5/10+, $400NL+), but in the meantime you are going to be much better off bonus-hopping.

In the last ~3 months, I have played ~120k hands of $100NL and $200NL, and I have earned about 115-120% contributed rakeback on those hands just from bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

200NL maximizes the rake structure at most sites. The generated rake difference between 400NL and 200NL should be nil. And the rake is a much larger percent of your winnings as the lower limits.

This said I bonus whore at 200NL.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:41 AM

I may have problem with FT RB thinking about it - I noticed last night that I signed up with FT when it first started just to check out the software - I have never deposited or played there though - wonder if I can still get a RB account - maybe if I ask them nicely to cancel my never used account... hmm..