Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2006, 04:48 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

[ QUOTE ]
Correct. You're just criticizing posters who discuss women while you and your friends try to capture and kill the imaginary werewolf! I totally see the difference, and defer the moral/social high ground to you and your POGging companions.

[/ QUOTE ]I appreciate that.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Why so worked up?

[ QUOTE ]
This is all true, but I think OP was speaking to the frustration involving the delusion of so many American women

[/ QUOTE ]

I think OP's premise is fallacious at best.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do think she's pretty far off, but this is like bashing tuff_fish for putting up videoes...are you crazy? don't kill the golden goose!!

[/ QUOTE ]
tuff_fish was just a hilarious spaz. I don't see the correlation or the golden goose to which you're referring.

[/ QUOTE ]
tuff_fish earnestly produced his videoes, not realizing how funny they were to someone to plays those games seriously. similarly, this gal really believes what she's writing but its so far off from reality, it's funny! I dunno, this is the way I took all this. seems all the other villagers can't wait to light up the torches.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women ...EASY ANSWER...

[ QUOTE ]
i meet/hear about women like this all the time. the thing they always throw in your face is they have "a line of guys 50 long who will do what you dont" ...this is where they are wrong. they think that these men who approach them want to DATE them. and to a woman DATE means practice for marriage. but in reality these men just want to F**K them. if you told these women that you could line up 50 dudes cok in hand outside their door to bone them they would say "ewwwwww gross" but this line of horny men is exactly what they are perceiving as proof of their "specialness"

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:28 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

[ QUOTE ]
she was just sighted hanging out with some of her hot friends

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty funny pic.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:28 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women ...EASY ANSWER...

[ QUOTE ]
Good post!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shortest Blarg post ever?
Old 08-18-2006, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Correct. You're just criticizing posters who discuss women while you and your friends try to capture and kill the imaginary werewolf! I totally see the difference, and defer the moral/social high ground to you and your POGging companions.

[/ QUOTE ]I appreciate that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he means "cede".

I like that cliche, too.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this chick just sounds very conceited and full of herself. Self confidence can be a good thing, but to much just comes across as arogant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm not sure why people are saying she sounds insecure. She's the opposite of insecure. She has a ridiculous self esteem. I always wonder how that occurs.

What cracks me up is her fondness for the phrase "high quality men". What is that about? I've never even used that phrase before.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:06 AM

Katy,

Because people frequently act strong when they are weak over the top self esteem is often covering self doubt.

I presume high quality men is a fancy way of saying no dead beats or fat [censored].

I am personally teetering between an irrelevant, average looking chick with poor self esteem and a publicity stunt. It is only interesting because the reactions reveal as much about the individual posters as her blog does about her.

J
Old 08-19-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this chick just sounds very conceited and full of herself. Self confidence can be a good thing, but to much just comes across as arogant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm not sure why people are saying she sounds insecure. She's the opposite of insecure. She has a ridiculous self esteem. I always wonder how that occurs.

What cracks me up is her fondness for the phrase "high quality men". What is that about? I've never even used that phrase before.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like she's describing jewelry, or maybe toilet tissue. Maybe she wipes her ass with them.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy,

Because people frequently act strong when they are weak over the top self esteem is often covering self doubt.

I presume high quality men is a fancy way of saying no dead beats or fat [censored].

I am personally teetering between an irrelevant, average looking chick with poor self esteem and a publicity stunt. It is only interesting because the reactions reveal as much about the individual posters as her blog does about her.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I presume there is a significant concentration on net worth, income potential, or both involved.