Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 06:30 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

This woman is at least as delusional as many OOT posters. I think this thread will be the beginning of a rich, rewarding relationship for her.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:31 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

[ QUOTE ]
Most of my interests tend to be more popular with men than women: science fiction, libertarianism, blogging, politics, economics, guns, gambling, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta say, I like this chick's style.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:34 PM

God I'm glad I'm married...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2006, 06:47 PM

i think OP is a loser for finding and reading this mingers blog and then making a thread about it.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:49 PM

Citing this woman as an example of (see post title) is ineffective for most anything beyond dragging out the OOT hatemongers. She (by her own argument and arguments made here) is pretty far from the generic "American woman".

A better piece of discussion material would be to cite something commonly heard from American women that supports the argument.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Citing this woman as an example of (see post title) is ineffective for most anything beyond dragging out the OOT hatemongers. She (by her own argument and arguments made here) is pretty far from the generic "American woman".

A better piece of discussion material would be to cite something commonly heard from American women that supports the argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

For instance, "Why can't I seem to find a decent guy?"

American women never say this.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:52 PM

Victor,

I would like to retract my evaluation of her earlier in this thread.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She also made this post:

"Maybe people with fewer suitors have the time to assess each them individually on the basis of all their characteristics. But when the number of people who are interested in dating you is in the dozens or hundreds you have to come up with a screening/narrowing process before you can even begin to get to know them as individuals."

Who the [censored] are these hundreds of people who are busting down her door to date her?

[/ QUOTE ]

-Al
Old 08-17-2006, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

A quick skim of her blog makes me think she's relatively smart, somewhat interesting, OK looking, likes to bang a lot, but also sounds like she's annoying and a pain in the ass and probably not hot enough to be worth the hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent a week with Terrence and Jacq in February and this is almost exactly the way I'd describe her.

She has her faults, but one morning Terrence and I were sitting in his office playing poker and suddenly a plate of scrambled eggs and pinto gallo and a bottle of tabasco sauce appeared in front of me. A woman who does this sort of thing can't be all bad.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:57 PM

I could change her.