Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: The micon system - anyone tried it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The micon system at the current price is a ripoff, but if anyone still wants to try it, I can let you know how to get it very cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, tell us how to get it really cheap. I didn't know 4 allowed blatent copyright violation here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bryan,

As a potential customer for the Micon system, would you care to respond to the critisizms made here about your system and answer the OP's original question so I may further consider purchasing it?

(I think this might serve you better than bashing 2 + 2 about an ill advised offer made by a poster who has all of 7 posts.)
Old 08-17-2006, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The micon system at the current price is a ripoff, but if anyone still wants to try it, I can let you know how to get it very cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, tell us how to get it really cheap. I didn't know 4 allowed blatent copyright violation here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bryan,

As a potential customer for the Micon system, would you care to respond to the critisizms made here about your system and answer the OP's original question so I may further consider purchasing it?

(I think this might serve you better than bashing 2 + 2 about an ill advised offer made by a poster who has all of 7 posts.)

[/ QUOTE ]

1) not bashing 4, just pointing out a scammer and that I of course want to protect my property.

2) The Micon System is aimed at begging players, not the guys that read 4 all day and basically already know a lot about poker. TMS' goal is to give a bad MTT player the information that most of his opponents already know, and to give an average to above average player a few nuggets of information that he may have overlooked, not thought about, etc.

3) The Micon System 2: Full Disclosure is coming in a month or 2, which will be a very long, very in depth study about MTTs with a strong focus on large field donk-infested MTTs.

Watch ESPN in the coming months, should be fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2006, 06:11 PM

that's so cute how you call it '4'
Old 08-17-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

3) The Micon System 2: Full Disclosure is coming in a month or 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you going to spam that too with email lists you bought from Neteller and Playerview? I hope your program, and your life fail miserably.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:41 PM

You were cooler when you used /\/\ instead of M. But on the other hand calling 2+2 4 is awesome.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3) The Micon System 2: Full Disclosure is coming in a month or 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you going to spam that too with email lists you bought from Neteller and Playerview? I hope your program, and your life fail miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Micon crushed the world series this year. I think he's gonna do alright in life.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:54 PM

Bryan: if you are indeed affiliated w/ TMS, can you tell the forum why you felt the need to resort to SPAM?

And why don't you just admit where you got your email lists from?

Pretty low, in my opinion.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bryan: if you are indeed affiliated w/ TMS, can you tell the forum why you felt the need to resort to SPAM?

And why don't you just admit where you got your email lists from?

Pretty low, in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-17-2006, 10:53 PM

It's already been stated that there are many affiliates selling The Micon System and these are the ones who are spamming people. Bryan hates spam just like the rest of us and wouldn't resort to such techniques to sell his product.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's already been stated that there are many affiliates selling The Micon System and these are the one's who are spamming people. Bryan hates spam just like the rest of us and wouldn't resort to such techniques to sell his product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he will suspend those affiliates who spam, and not accept any more business from them. Wont you, Bryan?

I'm sure he'll go to lengths cleaning up torrent links at NWP too? A micon system torrent isn't that different from any other commercial product torrent, is it?