Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

Jacqueline Mackie Paisley Passey

She has too many names. Anything more than 3 is ...
Old 08-17-2006, 01:32 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

[ QUOTE ]
this woman is seriously so [censored] retarded it makes me cringe. wow, you got a college degree, because that is sooooooooo based on how hard you work and TOTALLY not on your parents giving you money and you getting a degree for doing nearly nothing. congratulations, you got an education but failed to use it.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, she barely graduated. She took calculus like 3 or 4 times before she passed. She blamed all her school problems on ADD.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not -- and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone neads to show her the link to that "she/man" on hot or not that was being ranked like a 5.2.

I seriously can't even amagine how some woman would get the attitude that she has, I have a foul taste in my mouth just after reading the first page.

edit: looked around her blog a little more, and I'm thinking this is all sorta a scam. She makes money from her blog, and the number of people viewing her blog has gone up an extremly large amount since she made her self promoting post. visits to her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been familiar with Jackie for about 3 years, both off and on her blog. Unfortunately, she really believes the stuff she writes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] KNOW this chick?????????????

I'd have stabbed myself in the heart by now!!!!
(Also, trip report pls if you banged her or know someone who did)
Old 08-17-2006, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not -- and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone neads to show her the link to that "she/man" on hot or not that was being ranked like a 5.2.

I seriously can't even amagine how some woman would get the attitude that she has, I have a foul taste in my mouth just after reading the first page.

edit: looked around her blog a little more, and I'm thinking this is all sorta a scam. She makes money from her blog, and the number of people viewing her blog has gone up an extremly large amount since she made her self promoting post. visits to her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been familiar with Jackie for about 3 years, both off and on her blog. Unfortunately, she really believes the stuff she writes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] KNOW that chick?????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't remind me.

She is every bet as conceited and out of touch with reality as her blog makes her out to be.

No interesting trip report I'm glad to say. Not me or any of my friends would even consider touching that even in our most desperate moments.

By the way, I'm declaring now that the odds of her reading this thread and posting about it on her blog are about 80%.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't remind me.

She is every bet as conceited and out of touch with reality as her blog makes her out to be.

No interesting trip report I'm glad to say. Not me or any of my friends would even consider touching that even in our most desperate moments.

By the way, I'm declaring now that the odds of her reading this thread and posting about it on her blog are about 80%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's bump that up to 100%...can you arrange this trainwreck for us please? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That would be awesome. You just made my day! (at least my morning)

ScottieK
Old 08-17-2006, 01:44 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

bison,

im suprised/worried that you dont seem to think that this woman deserves unlimited criticism. are a large block of the 50-100 responses she recieves from you? :P

rj
Old 08-17-2006, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure she'll somehow interpret this thread as us somehow being jelous of her, or wanting to date her though. She can then stay as delusional as she is already.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to fondle her huge firm forehead

[/ QUOTE ]

That's solid fivehead bro. I can not make babies with her.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't remind me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's bump that up to 100%...can you arrange this trainwreck for us please? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That would be awesome. You just made my day! (at least my morning)

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll contact her and let her know about it. I'll have to do it when I'm on campus later, though, since my IP has been blocked from commenting on her blog after I made some disparaging remarks about her looks and character.

Also, I'm going to e-mail a friend of mine who has a picture of one of her ex-boyfriends that will simply blow you away.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:51 PM

oooh fun