Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 11:15 AM

Default What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

Check out this girl's blog. Here's a pic or her and a few quotes:

"I'm special's" Blog

[ QUOTE ]
The above list explains why I typically receive 50-100 (sometimes more) responses whenever I post personal ads. This is in addition to getting hit on almost every time I go out alone (and all that those men know about me is that they like the way I look, they don’t even know about all the other qualities I have that make me more appealing than most other women).

So, I have a *lot* of choices of men who want to date me. Given that, of course I choose to date only the highest quality men -- men who are also fit, attractive, intelligent, educated, financially successful, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a theroy thought that this type of attitude in American women is actually caused by men. There are so many lonely, pathetic men out there that there is a constant line of men trying to get into this girl's pants even though with her best picture she rates about a 4.5.

For comparsion a real picture of her:

Eeee! Maybe a 3 here.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:16 AM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

Post your own picture.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:17 AM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with American women or the \"I\'m so special\" syndrome

[ QUOTE ]
Post your own picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-17-2006, 11:19 AM

Yikes. I dont think this represents the majority of women, I think its just her that is a douche bag.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:21 AM

She's probably a liberal. 'nuff said.

(wait, is that supposed to go in politics?)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2006, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post your own picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's a picture of me. How about you post a picture of yourself so we can get down to the business of judging strangers?
Old 08-17-2006, 11:23 AM

BB,

This is stupid, the OP didnt make an absurd laundry list of claims stating why every male should be attracted to him. That chick did.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brien (Bartels): My ex-husband turned gay best friend. We met via the Libertarian Party during the 2000 election campaign. We were both on the hunt for a spouse, discovered that we had a ton in common, and after a speedy courtship we married in January 2001, five weeks after our first date. Our marriage lasted for a little over a year and a half, until Brien finally realized that he was actually (in his words) "GAY GAY GAY". We split up in late 2002 but remain best friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
Old 08-17-2006, 11:29 AM

She's probably just massively insecure because deep down she knows she's only of average looks. So she writes stuff that sounds arrogant to make her feel better about herself.

As a rule, arrogance = insecurity
Old 08-17-2006, 11:29 AM

This is stupid, the OP didnt make an absurd laundry list of claims stating why every male should be attracted to him. That chick did.

The title of this thread + making fun of what's clearly a bad picture of her makes me want to see who's posting this crap.

I'm sure this could have been a devastating blog post somewhere, but if you post this kind of "I'm superior" thread in OOT, you should expect something other than LOL.