Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Idiots are lighting bonfires in my backyard

[ QUOTE ]
I strongly suggest you invest in "property defense rounds" for a 12ga. shotgun. After tonight, place no tresspassing signs around your property, get a 12ga. and get some rock salt rounds for it. Warn their parents that if they tresspass on your land again, they will be salted. If they do this crap again, make good on your threat. Rock salt won't kill them, but it will sure as hell make sure that they don't mess with you or your property again.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I'd like to shoot some kids with rock salt (or bullets), the issue is that I really don't want to have our property become unwelcoming to some kids who just want to cut through and not start fires.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:18 AM

without a doubt, put an end to this. call the police if necessary. if one of those idiot kids (certainly drunk, stoned, or both) burns themselves or starts a fire that spreads and damages property, you could be sued.

don't allow some jerk off kid who does something idiotic make you pay for it
Old 08-17-2006, 01:20 AM

If you want windows smashed by all means call the police
Old 08-17-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I strongly suggest you invest in "property defense rounds" for a 12ga. shotgun. After tonight, place no tresspassing signs around your property, get a 12ga. and get some rock salt rounds for it. Warn their parents that if they tresspass on your land again, they will be salted. If they do this crap again, make good on your threat. Rock salt won't kill them, but it will sure as hell make sure that they don't mess with you or your property again.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I'd like to shoot some kids with rock salt (or bullets), the issue is that I really don't want to have our property become unwelcoming to some kids who just want to cut through and not start fires.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, by making those that just cut through unable to anymore, you will be helping them fight the immense problem that is childhood obesity, too!
Old 08-17-2006, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want windows smashed by all means call the police

[/ QUOTE ]

This would take enormous balls on their part since I know where they live, and the cops would pretty much immediately consider them suspects. If this were to occur and they did not get into legal trouble, I'd [censored] them up, period.