Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Voice recognition?

Could not get the PSB thing going but I found a good solution for me: the up and down sliders [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I did not see the options before (with the speed up thing) but now I can bet the amounts that I want very fast [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I think I'm going to buy myself a nice controller, guess that's even better than playing with a keyboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 08-15-2006, 04:52 PM

CASSHERN,

I'd like nothing better than adding all these things, but I simply cannot just add them. Writing stuff like that sucks up time like you would not believe.
Nevertheless, I like the idea a lot, and will put it on the list.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could not get the PSB thing going

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, doh. If you ever still want it, we can certainly get it to work, if we try hard enough. Glad you like the slider though.

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm going to buy myself a nice controller, guess that's even better than playing with a keyboard

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. It's how poker was meant to be played, that's for damn sure [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, doh. If you ever still want it, we can certainly get it to work, if we try hard enough. Glad you like the slider though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think for me it is not very useful until it works for resized tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a lot of fun. It's how poker was meant to be played, that's for damn sure [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions? Can a cheap one do the trick or do I need an expensive programmable gamepad? (I of course want one with an analog stick so that I can make use of 'interval2' for the sliders [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 08-15-2006, 06:55 PM

I think I'm going to ask a very dumb question now but ok, here I go [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]:

Why can't I just take the numberpictures in C:\program files\pokerstars\Gx\button\numbers instead of cutting them out of a picture in paint? (I hope you know what I mean, otherwise I can clarify my question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).
Old 08-15-2006, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any suggestions? Can a cheap one do the trick or do I need an expensive programmable gamepad?

[/ QUOTE ]

A cheap one will do.

[ QUOTE ]
Why can't I just take the numberpictures in C:\program files\pokerstars\Gx\button\numbers instead of cutting them out of a picture in paint? (I hope you know what I mean, otherwise I can clarify my question ).

[/ QUOTE ]

You can, I think. I looked into that route but unfortunately PS seems to use a different method for the new themes where there are no actual images. So I went for the generic solution. Try it out, it should work.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any suggestions? Can a cheap one do the trick or do I need an expensive programmable gamepad? (I of course want one with an analog stick so that I can make use of 'interval2' for the sliders [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just ordered this one -Saitek Pro Gamer ($35-$40) ;
http://www.saitek.ru/other/ProGamer/IMG_5499_blue.jpg

Let's hope it works will with AHK ...
Old 08-15-2006, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just ordered this one -Saitek Pro Gamer ($35-$40) ;
http://www.saitek.ru/other/ProGamer/IMG_5499_blue.jpg

Let's hope it works will with AHK ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow what kinda poker game do you play? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I play hold'em so I don't need all those buttons [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 08-16-2006, 12:11 AM

lol

I don't like to use the slider, at all. So, I'll have a maximum of preset bet amount (25% of the pot, 50, 66, 75, 100%, ...). A button for AI, check, fold ...

Also, I like that one as opposed to a "regular" gamepad because my right hand will be free. I'll use it to control the arrows on my computer to move between tables, and the "non-play" actions : sit out, wait for bb, etc (using the Insert/delete... buttons above the arrows) ...
Old 08-16-2006, 01:45 PM

Default Re: TableNavigator

haven't read the entire thread and maybe this has been answered, anyways... is there any consideration of adding Prima Network support, that would be so great if possible.