Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2006, 12:04 PM

Default Yesterday Trip Report

I get up at 5:30am, b/c I have a ton of work to do. Get to the office early, only get some of it done. My buddy emails me that he has an extra ticket for the Red Sox that night, and I haven’t gone to a game in a while. Awesome. (bang!) Then the power in my building fails around 2pm, and we have to leave the building for the day (bang!).

I drive home, grab a bite to eat, and get into some golf clothes. Get to the local course to play 9 holes, and am told it’s closed for league play until 5:30pm. [censored].

Since I no longer have time to play 9 holes elsewhere, I drive home, do some work, eat some Pad Thai, and take a nap. Bang!

Drive to Fenway and go to my normal parking lot. I used to work for a large supermarket chain, who would let employees park in the lot of the Fenway neighborhood store. Nice perk, which has saved me hundreds of dollars and lots and time and hassle over the last couple years. But I no longer work there, and thusly was surprised to find out that it now costs $30 for employees (and ex employees) to park there. [censored]. So I park in the street, hoping to not get a ticket, which would costs the same as the local lots. Freeroll baby.

Meet my buddies, get beers, and find myself sitting next to a cute 21 year old girl from Oklahoma who is in town alone for a conference. Bang! We have a good time hanging at the game, and in the 9th inning I offer to drive her back to her hotel, where she wants to get drinks at the hotel bar. She accepts, and grabs my arm as we’re walking out. Bang!

Get to my car, and find a ticket. [censored]. Get to the hotel, drive to the valet. Valet asks if I will be spending the night. Awkward silence ensues, I mumble something and quickly jump out of the car.

We get to the bar, having a drink. Where she informs me that she can’t hook up with me b/c she has a boyfriend at home who she could never cheat one. [censored] [censored] wtf [censored].

I go back to the valet to get my car, who laughs at me. [censored]. get in my car and open up the center console to get my ipod. Which is no longer there. [censored] But there is a Good Will Hunting CD there, which was not previously. I go back to hotel security to discuss this interesting turn of events. They come out to my car and find the ipod in my seat. I don’t even care anymore.

I drive home, and get up at 6:00am this morning b/c I didn’t get enough work done yesterday. [censored].

Cliff notes: Some good stuff happens to me yesterday, along with some not so good stuff. I end up back where I started. Just like usual.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Yesterday Trip Report

I don't understand, were there gunfights wherever you went yesterday? Cars backfiring, maybe?

Ray
Old 08-16-2006, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I go back to the valet to get my car, who laughs at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed this part
Old 08-16-2006, 12:11 PM

I like the occasional bout with normalcy.

Thanks KB4Z!
Old 08-16-2006, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I end up back where I started. Just like usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

With 3 stacks of high society?
Old 08-16-2006, 12:13 PM

Nothing worse than cuntbags who don't mention the "boyfriend" til they have sucked you in.

Those bitches need to die
Old 08-16-2006, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We get to the bar, having a drink. Where she informs me that she can’t hook up with me b/c she has a boyfriend at home who she could never cheat one

[/ QUOTE ]
If she didn't mention it til now it probably means you still had a chance.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We get to the bar, having a drink. Where she informs me that she can’t hook up with me b/c she has a boyfriend at home who she could never cheat one

[/ QUOTE ]
If she didn't mention it til now it probably means you still had a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe she just wanted a free drink?
Old 08-16-2006, 12:18 PM

Seems like there was a lot more “bang”ing going on in your post, than there was with this hot young chick. If you bought her a drink, you should have convinced her that a HJ was not technically cheating.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go back to the valet to get my car, who laughs at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed this part

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, me too. Did you tip him? Haha....