Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Borgata Trip Report (8/12/06)

At the Borgata Saturday night for a little 1/2 NL. First time I had played at the Borgata, let alone the new room and I was very impressed.

We arrived around 4pm and I got a seat right away (as did my friend who played 10/20). Right off the bat I noticed the quality and comfort of the chairs. Also the decent amount of room between tables was nice.

Played until about 4am at the same table. We had a good group (no nits) and about half of the table stayed through the entire shift. The dealers were all very compentant and mostly very nice. We had a very social fun table and almost all of the dealers fit in nicely.

One old guy in a sweet Members Only jacket kept talking our ear off about who was hotter, Glenda or Annie. A new dealer sat down and the old guy said "Hey, I've got a question for you." The dealer insta-answered "9 inches, soft." That got an immediate toke from me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I bought in for the $300 max and was up to about $1000-$1200 the entire night until this hand: link Oh well, I got my money in the middle with the best of it. Still booked an ok $200 win, but kind of disappointing after grinding it out for 10 hours.

I was happy with myself for not going on tilt after that hand though. so I'm taking that with me as well.

Dinner at Fatburger was perfect. I love hitting the one on the Strip when I'm in Vegas, so having it in the Food Court right by the room was a welcome surprise. And I love even more that even the women cleaning up trays and tables in the Food Court at the Borgata are hot. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Around 1 am the club girls started filtering into the room, which was a nice distraction. I mentioned to my friend that it was nice to be married, so I didn't have to go through the trouble of getting rejected by all of the beautiful women milling around.

Overall, I was very happy with the Borgata, I found it much more pleasurable to play at than Foxwoods (especially being able to buy-in deep stacked).

Hope that wasn't too long and rambly - gl everyone.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Borgata Trip Report (8/12/06)

I was just reading about the Borgata's new room in the CardPlayer that came today, and it looks super plushy. Sounds like you had a good time... you've inspired me to make a visit to AC one of these days. Thanks for the report.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And I love even more that even the women cleaning up trays and tables in the Food Court at the Borgata are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of hot Eastern Europeans work in AC during the summer. I wouldn't expect the same "level" of service in the fall and winter.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:30 PM

non of the woman are hot that work the late shift at the borg food court, you must have been drinking some at the tables. Unless your into nasty-boardwalk-ghetto-booty.

other then that...FATBURGER, SKINNYFRI!!!
Old 08-15-2006, 09:21 PM

Monika with a "K" was pretty hot - dinner was around 10 pm, so I can't really comment on the late shift staff.

All the way with the skinny fries. My friend had a Double Kingburger - that is some serious meat [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2006, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
non of the woman are hot that work the late shift at the borg food court, you must have been drinking some at the tables. Unless your into nasty-boardwalk-ghetto-booty.

other then that...FATBURGER, SKINNYFRI!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are blind or not thinking of the right people. There is nothing boardwalk-ghetto about the table clearers in the food court. Worst you can say is Berlin-wall reject, but I'm I've the opinion that the folks we are talking about are surprisingly good looking. Even when you don't consider who usually clears tables.