Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many times a week would you prefer to get head?
0-3 118 27.51%
4-8 193 44.99%
9+ 118 27.51%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2006, 07:02 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"
Default Re: MY DEMISE-- LONG, PARTY IS RIGGED, FOR REAL -500k

damn... beat me to it
Old 08-15-2006, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe because we dont lose 500k hahahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

like chingaling did? LIKE CHINGALING DID!

haw haw!
Old 08-15-2006, 07:03 PM

Ditto =/
Old 08-15-2006, 07:04 PM

ffs Greenfield now I'm out of context!
Old 08-15-2006, 07:04 PM

chuck liddell lurks here, it would be funny if he came into this post
Old 08-15-2006, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chuck liddell lurks here, it would be funny if he came into this post

[/ QUOTE ]

oh god i like chuck and i like wanderlei. i have no idea who to side with for their hopeful fight in november [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hahahahahahahahahah this guy lost 500k and he has a small penis to boot

[/ QUOTE ]

My nuts are small but my penis is fine. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

the shriveled balls are nothing, just wait til you get the bitch [censored] and heart disease. sweeeet!

[/ QUOTE ]

I always took arimidex as an anti-estrogen to prevent arimitization.. Thanks for your concern, Also, I had a thorough cardi exam 3 months ago.. IM fine

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you Chingy I would have lost 100k, maybe 200k of 500k before I did a dramatic reassessment of my game. The games changed and you got stubborn.

For all those talking trash and misinformation about the steroid thing, give it up, it really shows your ignorance. Sounds like the OP knows what he was doing. Steroids are actually fairly low risk if you do even a little bit of research beforehand.

So Chingy, yeah, you're in shape, and your girlfriend is damn hot despite what others may say. But I'd give those up for a half million anyday. Good luck getting that back doing whatever it is you plan on doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I would too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].. On the losing the 500k, I agree, but I DID re-assess my game, and compared it to what I had done before.. It was identical.. If you look at my stats, there are really no glaring problems. ( oh yah, except I lost 500k) The biggest/only mistake I made was that I didnt accept htta SOMETHING was wrong, whether it was my game or something else.. I just looked at the other players, KNEW I was +ev and couldnt stop.. Because of my thinking, it nearly impossible for me to walk away from anything where I am convinced I am +ev. That was my biggest mistake.

Most of these guys are idiots,, and they just hate because they are NOT in shape, nor can they get any girls, so they just hate.. Its kinda funny, I figured I would give one a chance to redeem himself, but apparently they think its cooler to keep chirping behing a keyboard than to back up their words.

I ADMITTED I lost my arse, I POSTED my PIC, I CALLED ANY OF YOU OUT THAT WANTED TO CHIRP, and you just acted like a bunch of half of [censored].

Also, Ive trained for aboutt 10 years, taking gear DOES JUST magically make U in shape.. Ive been completely and totally candid.. Id be WAY more embarassed about being to big of pussy to back up my talk than losing ANY amount of money..

I can look in the mirror and know that Im not scared to stand up for myself or hide.. How about u guys?
Old 08-15-2006, 07:17 PM

i can stand up and admit im a moron if i ever lost 500k
Old 08-15-2006, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the shriveled balls are nothing, just wait til you get the bitch [censored] and heart disease. sweeeet!

[/ QUOTE ]

I always took arimidex as an anti-estrogen to prevent arimitization.. Thanks for your concern, Also, I had a thorough cardi exam 3 months ago.. IM fine

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you Chingy I would have lost 100k, maybe 200k of 500k before I did a dramatic reassessment of my game. The games changed and you got stubborn.

For all those talking trash and misinformation about the steroid thing, give it up, it really shows your ignorance. Sounds like the OP knows what he was doing. Steroids are actually fairly low risk if you do even a little bit of research beforehand.

So Chingy, yeah, you're in shape, and your girlfriend is damn hot despite what others may say. But I'd give those up for a half million anyday. Good luck getting that back doing whatever it is you plan on doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I would too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].. On the losing the 500k, I agree, but I DID re-assess my game, and compared it to what I had done before.. It was identical.. If you look at my stats, there are really no glaring problems. ( oh yah, except I lost 500k) The biggest/only mistake I made was that I didnt accept htta SOMETHING was wrong, whether it was my game or something else.. I just looked at the other players, KNEW I was +ev and couldnt stop.. Because of my thinking, it nearly impossible for me to walk away from anything where I am convinced I am +ev. That was my biggest mistake.

Most of these guys are idiots,, and they just hate because they are NOT in shape, nor can they get any girls, so they just hate.. Its kinda funny, I figured I would give one a chance to redeem himself, but apparently they think its cooler to keep chirping behing a keyboard than to back up their words.

I ADMITTED I lost my arse, I POSTED my PIC, I CALLED ANY OF YOU OUT THAT WANTED TO CHIRP, and you just acted like a bunch of half of [censored].

Also, Ive trained for aboutt 10 years, taking gear DOES JUST magically make U in shape.. Ive been completely and totally candid.. Id be WAY more embarassed about being to big of pussy to back up my talk than losing ANY amount of money..

I can look in the mirror and know that Im not scared to stand up for myself or hide.. How about u guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

some of us are perfectly fine with getting on with other people and instead of harming our fellow humans would rather be on good terms with them. it's called living in a civilised society, a society where we don't have to feel threatened or pressured by some thugs who are fed up with just beating their chests like monkeys.

and we also don't have to listen, or take seriously the ravings of some school geek who got bullied for being clever and now exercises and bulks up to cover up his insecurities about his shameful past.

you're pathetic to be honest.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some of us are perfectly fine with getting on with other people and instead of harming our fellow humans would rather be on good terms with them. it's called living in a civilised society, a society where we don't have to feel threatened or pressured by some thugs who are fed up with just beating their chests like monkeys.

and we also don't have to listen, or take seriously the ravings of some school geek who got bullied for being clever and now exercises and bulks up to cover up his insecurities about his shameful past.

you're pathetic to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

IM pretty sure that all I did was post a story until you wankers started talking chit.. I have no problem with people talking chit, but when you get called out, at least be a man about it.

also, that would be funny abou Chuck Lidell, as I have met him quite a few times.

Ive also trained with Matt Hughes and a ton of other people at Miletich, but yah, those guys would hurt me.. ABout as bad as I would hurt all of you.. But Im man enough to admit it and I wouldnt chirp to them and then run away when I got called out..

See the difference?