Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2006, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Why I signed up (LONG)

gmac,

Its a great site, regardless of your skill level. I think you would see alot of improvement in your game if you signed up, and were able to assimilate the information into the game. Signing up and watching is one thing, applying correctly to your game is another.

I'd say sign up, and start playing in the $4/180's on pstars, and you'll see some good results.

Rizen's stuff is golden.

Nick

p.s. Mindwise slipped me $50000 directly into my pstars account for posting this.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:19 PM

Nice use of the search function [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I highly recommend PokerXFactor. The quality of the instruction is fantastic and will benefit all tournament players.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:34 PM

Thank you, I used to hate the search on here until I found a little known topic on how to use it appropriately and now it's a piece of cake. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Another question regarding the payment for their site... if it is paid monthly, does your month begin the moment you have paid for it or is it actually MONTHLY... I would assume your month begins from when you sign up?

And also... do you have to wait to be verified by the owners before you can use the site once you have paid for it via credit card etc, or is it fully available from the moment you have punched in your card details (just so I know how early tomorrow to pay for it).

Cheers.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:14 PM

You can start using as soon as you pay, atleast that was my experience.

Nick
Old 08-14-2006, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, I used to hate the search on here until I found a little known topic on how to use it appropriately and now it's a piece of cake. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Another question regarding the payment for their site... if it is paid monthly, does your month begin the moment you have paid for it or is it actually MONTHLY... I would assume your month begins from when you sign up?

And also... do you have to wait to be verified by the owners before you can use the site once you have paid for it via credit card etc, or is it fully available from the moment you have punched in your card details (just so I know how early tomorrow to pay for it).

Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

The signup fee covers your first month. If you join using credit card or paypal (with automatic transfer), then the subscription starts instantly. If you use Paypal without auto-transfer, UB Transfer, PokerStars Transfer, or Neteller, then you have to wait for us to manually set up the account.

We just started accepting transfers from PokerStars today. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:48 PM
 is offline

Can you download the videos or are they only available for streaming? Just wondering if this is a site where I want to be a member for years to come or just one really productive month.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you download the videos or are they only available for streaming? Just wondering if this is a site where I want to be a member for years to come or just one really productive month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Streaming only.
Although any action on your screen can be recorded with software but i'm sure it's not allowed in their T&C. And no need as they are there to watch whenever you log in.