Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 11:01 PM

Default Possible DC Job Opening

I am a little reluctant to do this on twoplustwo but I know there are some smart people out there that are really qualified for just this postition.

I work for a large DC based association and we might have an opening for the right person. It's sort of a hybrid position... part accounts receivable, part systems admin, and part political work. I think it's a great entry level position if you are the political type. It's a great place to work, good benefits, cool boss, consistent hours and best of all you would get to be my coworker.

College degree is a must and your resume would have to show something more than poker. Past political or campaign experience will get you bonus points as will competence in Excel and computers in general. We have a lot of cool tech projects currently in the works including an OCR project that you would take the lead on (dont worry if you dont know what OCR means, I can show you the way). Attention to detail is a must as is trustworthiness. There is a thorough background check to insure this. Looking for someone that will stick around for a couple of years as training might take awhile. If you do stick around and show promise there is room for growth.

I dont want to see any resumes at this point, just looking to see if this position interest anyone and maybe meet up for a chat after work. If this interest anyone or you know of anyone that might be interested drop me a quick email at gamblingsauce@hotmail.com
Old 08-10-2006, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Possible DC Job Opening

R or D? That's sort of a key question.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:13 PM

We are a Bipartisan PAC with a employees from both sides. That being said, we tend to lean right.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:18 PM

Sounds interesting. I'm not looking per se, but I think I will drop you an email as this sounds like a good fit for me.