Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2006, 10:25 AM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

You must be paying [censored] to not ban you or something.

-bb.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:18 AM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

[ QUOTE ]

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]You're the biggest nit I've ever seen on these boards. Why don't you just not click on my threads if you don't like them? What is the point of clicking on every one of my threads just to tell me that you don't like what I wrote and that I should be banned for it?
Old 08-10-2006, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]You're the biggest nit I've ever seen on these boards. Why don't you just not click on my threads if you don't like them? What is the point of clicking on every one of my threads just to tell me that you don't like what I wrote and that I should be banned for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you troll in other threads that I enjoy and annoy me (and others - I mean, even Dids, Nice Guy Number One, was complaining about you). If you never posted anywhere but in your troll threads, I'd never open anything you typed.

I'll trade if you want - you stop trolling in good threads, I'll stop trolling your troll threads.

Either way, I bore easily, so I doubt our little flame war slap fight will last long. It's been entertaining for the last 24 hours, though.

-bb.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you troll in other threads that I enjoy and annoy me (and others - I mean, even Dids, Nice Guy Number One, was complaining about you). If you never posted anywhere but in your troll threads, I'd never open anything you typed.

I'll trade if you want - you stop trolling in good threads, I'll stop trolling your troll threads.

Either way, I bore easily, so I doubt our little flame war slap fight will last long. It's been entertaining for the last 24 hours, though.

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]Where on earth do I troll in other threads? Thats completely untrue. I saw that you said once that I was trolling in the myspace thread, but I really wasn't at all- I was just going to read through it all and respond as I went along. But I soon realized how old the issues I was responding to were, so I stopped doing that and just asked someone to help me catch up. I am anything but a troll....I think I contribute very positively to many of the forums here. Most recently I have been posting in the sports events forums. Go read some of the threads I've started there. But I also contribute to many of the poker forums as well.

I really couldn't care less if you want to post in my threads. I don't even mind people occassionally making jokes even at my expense if its all in good fun. But your insistance that I get banned I must take seriously since I have no desire to be banned, nor have I done anything that should get me banned.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:54 AM

Is this a really old troll account that someone recently revived or something? Or is this guy some sort of POG avatar of mischief and elf-cock that escaped from a werewolf thread to torment OOT?

NT
Old 08-10-2006, 12:15 PM

emigrant direct pays 5.15% currently and will be going up with interest rates

that's 51.5k/year for this 20 minute job

i'd do it and take the 1mil and immediately invest it at 5.15% and then if i decide to quit at any point, i can just withdraw and the interest is my pay

it's $141/day in interest, so that's why i'll get paid for this 20 minute/day job until i get tired of it or miss a day
Old 08-10-2006, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
emigrant direct pays 5.15% currently and will be going up with interest rates

that's 51.5k/year for this 20 minute job

i'd do it and take the 1mil and immediately invest it at 5.15% and then if i decide to quit at any point, i can just withdraw and the interest is my pay

it's $141/day in interest, so that's why i'll get paid for this 20 minute/day job until i get tired of it or miss a day

[/ QUOTE ]
Fwiw the 5.15% is not garaunteed over any period longer than 3 months (I think).
Old 10-06-2006, 03:03 PM

I am so completely lost here. I have no idea what is going on. I feel like I am missing something. WTF?
Old 10-06-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am so completely lost here. I have no idea what is going on. I feel like I am missing something. WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't read the whole thread. The OP gets off on starting retarded threads in hopes that hilarity ensues. Lucky for him, hilarity does ensue.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:11 PM

1) Take the job
2) Buy a house in florida
3) Quit the job
4) declare bankruptcy
5) Profit