Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 06:17 PM

Default Re: *Official* Root for technologic thread

GL Doug... I'm pulling for you to win the whole thing!! If the $12M isn't sweet enough, if the endorsement money isn't sweet enough, if all the fame and adoration aren't enough, maybe the icing on the cake will be when DS and MM ask you to write a celebrity endorsement for the back of one of their upcoming books!
Old 08-09-2006, 06:25 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-09-2006, 06:28 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

UCSB has owned this year. my year there injected a wealth of poker knowledge into the student base apparently...GOGOGO UCSB!

rj
Old 08-09-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha a man can only afford so many jerseys pre-millionaire status

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the new title, "2006 WSOP Final Table".

Looking forward to when it changes to "2006 WSOP Champion"! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Little did I know when I started the sweat thread for that last Stars $615 that it was the beginning of a great WSOP run. I could not be more thrilled for you.

You seem to be doing a good job of picking your spots. Trust your game to take this home.

Don't be too hard on the burst. Lifetime friends bursting with excitement over your success deserve a little slack, and the stories were really endearing and harmless overall.

No matter what happens, enjoy yourself. It's all gravy from here.

Of course, we'll be right here rooting for you.

The Poker Mom
Old 08-09-2006, 06:44 PM

Tech, any talk by the players about a chop or is everyone wanting to go all the way? Are you down to chop and play for the bracelet?
Old 08-09-2006, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] is this thread only two pages long? A [censored] 2p2er is at the World Series of Poker Final Table (again)!

I for one have been rooting strong for Doug since the final 45. I even have some sidebet action on him to win it all.

Technologic, congratulations at making the final table and becoming a millionaire! Take it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

!!GO TECHNO!!

It's because everyone was on the Rizen bandwagon. Which isn't a bad wagon to be on, mind you. There was some unpleasantness however, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], and now he is the only 2p2er left.

I've been on the Technologic bandwagon from jump though, not because I know any of them personally (I don't even play MTT's or Texas HE; PLOmahaha), but because he is/was the underdog, in a manner of speaking, for being a MSNL player.

Can anybody verify this for me? I heard his BR was only [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] 30k. This would make him comfortably rolled for 3/6 NL.

Lord have mercy this is a BR influx. If true, this makes me at least 10x happier for the guy. He might be the poorest [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] player at the final table.

I was hanging on every new post in the day 7 thread. I don't follow sports or things of that nature so it feels so good to be passionate about someone's success other than your own for a change.

!!GO TECHNO!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, my br was only at 30k when i started. i spent 3k in satellites, and finally made it on stars' last 615+35 on july 23rd.

although i'm "poor" i didn't consider the money, until now of course, to be that much of a factor, i just wanted to go out there and have the experience and fun. i have a job in september that i look forward to and that pays well, so that's why i wasn't too concerned about making it big.

that being said, now that i'm at the final table, i'm going to try to take home the bracelet, but i can't make any promises. whether i bust 9th or 1st, this has been a great experience for me and no one can take that away from me.

thanks for all the support guys, i appreciate it. i met rizen at the featured table, he seemed like a nice guy, although he moved in on me and i was very unhappy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL man, you were playing pretty well from the times I saw you. I'm back home now, but I'll be rooting from afar. FWIW - if you want to know what I had when I pushed before you see it on TV now that I'm out, I had QQ.

-Rizen
Old 08-09-2006, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

GG Rizen

GL tech!
Old 08-09-2006, 09:32 PM

Hard to imagine a more appropriate jersey for the final table than Rivera's.

Bust 'em up.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:51 PM

I was hardcore on the rizen bandwagon, and today, I realized that unless I get one person to get a top 20 finish in the last wsop event (not the main event, the other ones), even if cunningham wins, I am 2 points from winning my fantasy poker league, and second pays $0.

So good luck technologic, get a bracelet, and btw, yankees suck, braves ftw!

- Dirty
Old 08-09-2006, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you bust Cunningham remememebr to look directly into the camera when you say, "ship it holla"

Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]
That would make me cry. Do that on any hand you win, especially if its just blinds.