crfcrtcrr

vpip wsd
cc att steal
crp
Old 04-28-2006, 01:45 PM

Default Re: I\'m not a total liar.

simple and clean I love it!

[ QUOTE ]
Here (FINALLY) is the collection of files for my layout. Just click the big 'ole image below for a zip of images and .pah files (6max and 10max). That picture isn't quite accurate; I removed the sidebet image and inserted YOUR data for this session at the bottom right, in the same format as your opponents.

Here's stuff I (or one of y'all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) still need to do:<ul type="square">[*]Add color schemes for the white numbers.[*]Re-evaluate the color-schemes for the ones that are colored.[*]Add a grey box where tourneys display the limit information. (I played a tourney recently and had no idea when the levels were gonna increase. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])[/list]Let me know if you have any problems.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-01-2006, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Show your HUD

[ QUOTE ]
DWarrior,

V. nice layout. WHere can I get it(and the cards)?

[/ QUOTE ]

For anyone who was interested in my Party layout, pragan4 was kind enough to host the layout I use:

It kinda bugged me that the rake never went into the right place, and the table seemed oddly tilted. So, I made the table a straight top-down view, and the rake now goes directly over the rake slot. I also made the color scheme blue because that's supposedly a relaxing color. Also, you can't really see it in the picture, but I made the buttons square. I'm not a big fan of party's washed-out round buttons.

cards.zip - the "uno" cards. You have to turn 4 Color Deck option on. Extract into the Images folder.

graphics.zip - the rest of the table graphics. I just fixed the seats so they should work fine regardless of your options and across all the games. I didn't know how to get rid of the sidebet options, so I just made them 1x1 pixels. Extract into the Images folder.

congrats.zip - a little extra that I use, an FPS Doug congratulations message. The .wav goes into the main Party Poker folder, the graphic goes into the Images folder.

It's just the party layout, not the HUD layout.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DWarrior,

V. nice layout. WHere can I get it(and the cards)?

[/ QUOTE ]

For anyone who was interested in my Party layout, pragan4 was kind enough to host the layout I use:

It kinda bugged me that the rake never went into the right place, and the table seemed oddly tilted. So, I made the table a straight top-down view, and the rake now goes directly over the rake slot. I also made the color scheme blue because that's supposedly a relaxing color. Also, you can't really see it in the picture, but I made the buttons square. I'm not a big fan of party's washed-out round buttons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.
Nice layout, but what stats do you use and what´s the colour ranges? If we look at the stats for the fish could you please explain:
1.1 0.9 2.1 =
38 38 58 =
combined stats 30.10/48.39 =
47 16.3 233 = I guess this is VP$IP, PFR and number of hands, right? But what´s the others?

// M
Old 06-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Here's mine. I'm using it multitabling w/ resized party tables (although not resized to the minimum) on my 1280*800/12.1" laptop.

The compression screwed up some of the colors, and some of them probably should be changed, but meh.

Stats:
VPIP, PFR, Hands, c/r total
Total aggression, f/t/r aggression (thinking of dropping the total since it is derived from the other three anyway)
Fold to bet f/t/r
Fold to raise f/t/r

Old 06-20-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking for a absolute layout and table mod aswell if anyone can point me in the right direction

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to sit on the can when I'm playing on Absolute.

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/for...c.php?p=116992

Seriously, though. Sam I Am, your HUD kicks a lot of booty. I think your HUD has sold me on PAHud more than the software itself (longtime Gametime+ user.) If I buy PAHud, I'm telling them to send half the check to you as commission.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have made similar posts on the micro forum before, where we share ideas and compare our layouts. I thought I might try it on this forum as well. Doing this before has provided me with a lot of ideas, and allowed me to share what I think are some good ideas with other players. It has been benficial all the way around.

Here is that you do. Post a screen shot of your HUD and briefly explain it. Seperately (or alternately), discuss what stats you find most helpful, and comment on the HUD layouts of others.

Okay, here is my HUD layout for PS full:

Unlike most others, I color code my statisitics, leaving them all one color. I don't need the color green to tell me that a vpip of 56.2 is very loose. So instead I allow each color to represent one stat.
Here is what each color means:
<font color="green">Vpip
<font color="red">Preflop raise
<font color="blue">Cold call preflop %
<font color="orange">Aggression (top flop, middle turn, bottom river)
<font color="yellow">WtSD</font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
Number of hands in white

A few thoughts for discussion purposes:

I find including CC preflop to be pretty valuable.

I know a lot of people have won$SD, but I wonder if this capture short term luck more than anything of analytical value.

I tried fold to bet by street (similar to how I have aggression by street), but did not find it that useful.

One thing I have been considering is replacing aggression factor with aggression frequency. Anyone have any feedback on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

HOw can i get this?

that's a great layout. I'm going to use that myself I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-09-2006, 04:22 PM

Party mini-tables ... 9 on my screen.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Nice. I wish there was a way to ensure that numbers were always (e.g.) 3 digits. Then you could ensure that the columns would line-up nicely.

Still, I like the compact. Using colors to glance faster is nice, too.
-Sam
Old 08-09-2006, 04:46 PM

yeah, but it's still very easy to read ... each line is a street (1st is preflop), and each color is an action (green raise, yellow bet, red fold, ...).

But that's a good idea ... we should be able to define the # of digits for all the fields. For most 2 (since we don't see 100% too often), and 1 for numbers like AF. But then having leading zeros could be confusing when reading the stats, but that "extra zero" could be black ... or simply a space.