Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 07:15 PM

Default Re: So what reappl happened with 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry.. I didn't mean to get serious or political. Just responding as I see fit and adding my two sense. FWIW- I think the general notion of a 9/11 conspiracy is pretty funny actually very low in content.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right. I don't see how killing thousands of American citizens just to get backing for a war, is funny at all.

Almost half of the 911 victim's families have tried suing the government for being complicit in the attacks, and it was thrown out of court because Bush has "diplomatic immunity".

Notice, it wasn't thrown out of court because it has no basis in reality. It wasn't thrown out because there was no evidence. It was thrown out simply because you cannot sue the President.

Says something to me, that the victims families have wised up to the truth, but the American people still are kept in the dark. And on top of that, you can't hold the leaders responsible without the entire mass of people behind you. Bush has the "ok" to get away with murder, and he's "diplomatically immuned" from punishment. Lovely.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Notice, it wasn't thrown out of court because it has no basis in reality. It wasn't thrown out because there was no evidence. It was thrown out simply because you cannot sue the President.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheese -

I'm almost in the same boat as you. I'm not quite as convinced, but don't necessarily believe everything we are spoonfed to believe, either.

But this statement here of yours is borderline absurd, and ultimately really tarnishes your credibility.

When a courtcase gets thrown out, its entirely possible that there are MANY different grounds for it being thrown out. However, only one is needed. Just because the reason being cited is the president's immunity, that doesn't mean that the lawsuit is based in reality. It doesn't mean that there was evidence.

If the courts were to throw out the case on one of the other potential bases that you mention, it would take longer and cost more. The easiest way to nip the case in the bud is to point out the immunity.

Josh
Old 08-05-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And then you have Rumsfelt in a slipup on national news "accidentally" saying the plane was shot down. Subconscious slipup?

Rumsfeld's accident:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha! Not only does he say the plane was shot down over Pennsylvania, but groups the people that shot it down together with the people that attacked New York and Spain. That old man is getting senile.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:50 PM

Do you seriously honestly believe... That if there were ANY hard evidence which points to another possibility for 9/11... That the media wouldn't be all over it?!!

You're talking about an administration that couldn't even keep the Abu Ghraib scandal at bay. What makes you think they could cover up every single track needed to keep something as colossally complicated as a 9/11 scandal at bay?
Old 08-06-2006, 11:35 PM

Default More info

one of the latest news
Old 08-07-2006, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't sound like "nutbag conspiracy theorists" to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because two dumb apes having a conversation together aren't aware that they are both dumb apes.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:33 AM

Lock it up

degenerated into straight politics....not in LoL
Closed Thread