Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Re: THE REASON I CAN\'T GET GIRLS

Old 08-04-2006, 01:58 PM

Accutane is a wonder drug, I had bad acne in h.s. and it was totally gone after 4 months.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you have to take the pussy, like Pepe!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Accutane is a wonder drug, I had bad acne in h.s. and it was totally gone after 4 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

DD,

I'm still pensive about this stuff. commiting myself to a hurt face and depression for 4 months sounds crappy. I don't have really bad acne at all, but enough that it bothers me, and I can't get rid of it (though I'm trying the stuff Imsa mentioned, and it's doing OK).

so was it like, 4 months of hell? or 2 months of hell and then a couple months of just having to take pills? holla atcha boy
Old 08-04-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DD,

I'm still pensive about this stuff. commiting myself to a hurt face and depression for 4 months sounds crappy. I don't have really bad acne at all, but enough that it bothers me, and I can't get rid of it (though I'm trying the stuff Imsa mentioned, and it's doing OK).

so was it like, 4 months of hell? or 2 months of hell and then a couple months of just having to take pills? holla atcha boy

[/ QUOTE ]

More like a four months of chapped lips. zomg oh no
Old 08-04-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely works, but you need to talk to some of the people who have had bad side effects from it. It has one of the most severe side effect profiles around, and certainly the most severe of any acne medication. It is typically a "last resort" as far as treating acne. That being said, Grim may be in a last resort type of scenario.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely works, but you need to talk to some of the people who have had bad side effects from it. It has one of the most severe side effect profiles around, and certainly the most severe of any acne medication. It is typically a "last resort" as far as treating acne. That being said, Grim may be in a last resort type of scenario.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd stay away from that [censored] -- 4+ years after taking that drug, this- http://www.erbook.net/accutane.htm is one of several life changing side effects that have not gone away.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd stay away from that [censored] -- 4+ years after taking that drug, this- http://www.erbook.net/accutane.htm is one of several life changing side effects that have not gone away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahahahaha.

Seriously, this, and stuff like depression probably happens to less than 0.1% of all the people who used it. Dry skin and lips is much more common, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Grim,

Maybe if you created a rap alter-ego it would attract the lady folk...

GRIMSTARR, ROCKS THE G-SPOT
GRIMSTARR ROCKS THE G-SPOT
WHAT'S MY NAME?
GRIM-STARR
WHAT DO I ROCK?
THE G-SPOT

[/ QUOTE ]

gildwulf,

it's a shame that we are probably the only ones who get this joke. great show, though.

G-SPOT ROCKS THA G-SPOT

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mind? some of us are tryin to nail Catherine the Great here. or should I say Catherine the so so?
Old 09-16-2006, 11:11 AM

meh acne sucks.

I just started using all this [censored]:

-10% Benzoyl wash
-Minocycline
-Tretinoin topical [censored]

Mine isn't even that bad but I'm going all out on killing it.