Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2006, 03:47 PM

Default Nearly Raped - Trip Report

So I was at this bar last Thursday outside of Boston with a bunch of people from my kickball team (it may sound corny, but people bring booze to the game and theres a team bar that everyone goes to after, pretty much an excuse to get saucy on a weeknight, plus I'm nasty at kickball). Anyway, most of my team had left and I was trying to get a ride to the closest T (read: subway) station. This guy said he would take me but he had just started on another beer and this girl from my team was leaving so I asked her. She said she was headed to another bar near the T station so she would take me.
As we're leaving the bar it becomes apparent that she is sloshed. She's leading me up a dead end street, she kept scraping against the walls of buildings and it took 10 minutes for her to find the street her car was on. So I took the keys and told her I would drive.
So we get to the bar and I'm about to bounce, but I felt bad leaving her there drunk so I went into the bar to see if anyone else was there. No dice. So I get a beer and sit around with her waiting for anyone else to come. Meanwhile she keeps telling me to kiss her cheek and I play along, trying not to be mean, and she keeps turning her head at the last second trying to kiss on the lips. Then she starts kissing my hands and putting them on her massive chest. (Note: this girl is about 5', 140 lbs....not really blubbery fat, but just really round...like a kickball, not attractive in the least). So I grow tired of this [censored] very quickly but I'm too nice of a guy to just leave her there drunk, plus I don't know if I could be indirectly connected with involuntary manslaughter if she managed to kill herself on her drive home.
So I tell her we're leaving, throw her in the car and try to follow her drunken directions to her house. Of course, her house is about a 25 minute walk from the T station so I stop at the ATM to get some money for a cab. When I get back in the car, she starts up with the chest nonsense and finger licking again, then she just flat out grabs my cock. Now...it would take someone particularly gruesome in order for me to tell her to stop grabbing my junk...so I just sort of let it happen. As she's doing this she keeps asking me if I'm going to spend the night, and that she'll order food (ironic) and I should stay over and this and that. I told her that was a no-go because I had to work the next day. She said she does too, she has to be in class at 7:30 am (yes, she is a pre-school teacher) and that it didn't matter. Well we get to her house, I go inside to call a cab and get a glass of water when she repeatedly asks me to stay over and continues to be fatly inappropriate. So I said [censored] it, left without calling the cab and ended up walking all the way back to the T station and just barely catching the last train home. And I missed Sunny in Phila...which really pissed me off.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Nearly Raped - Trip Report

Ummm, this isn't anything close to rape.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:51 PM

Drink more then bang her.

Cliff notes: Some fat girl tried to grabs his junk. For people who have really been nearly or actually raped, this trip report is totally whack.

Also, learn how to make paragraphs.

At any time in your life have you ever thrown "the shocker"? Just wondering.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not really blubbery fat, but just really round...like a kickball

[/ QUOTE ]Awesome!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:52 PM

Even if she is just a bit round, you should have still done her. I've gone whaling before, and let me tell you, those girls know how to do some stuff.

Big girls need love too.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, this isn't anything close to the proper use of the return key.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-03-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-03-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]