Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2006, 06:22 PM

Default Re: New Party Bonus for august - Summer Sizzler

[ QUOTE ]
Giving us a raked hand counter, when they already have it programmed, is pretty goddamn reasonable. I don't know why they're being so difficult. My PT stats never match completely with their raked hand counter during bonuses, and hell if I'm gonna do any extra when I'm already doin like 30x or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've went back and forth with them on several occassions ... Here's how their software works (guaranteed) ... Normal deposit bonuses, where you play #x raked hands counts any hand where ANY rake was taken ... You can see these on the bonus page, anyway, and even a nickel rake will do ... However, on their other money give aways, and for Party Poker points, the rake must be greater than or equal to the number of players dealt into a hand times a penny ... Thus, if more than 5 players are dealt into a hand, the rake must reach 10 cents (important when playing at the low limit pot- and no-limit tables) ... Any hand raked a dime will qualify, regardless of how many players dealt into a hand ... Thus, if you want to go by PT for PP's raked hands, if you are at a level that can take just a nickel rake, filter by all hands with a rake 10 cents or more PLUS any hand where 5 or less players were dealt in, and the rake was a nickel ...
Old 08-02-2006, 06:32 PM

That's the weird part. My hands should match exactly with PT since I only play limit. However my comp is getting fixed and I'm on my laptop and PT is messed up here. The entire PT screen isn't shown even after I change resolutions, and I can't access a lot of functions. That's the only reason I'm making such a big deal about it. I have to view raked hands per table session, and it's a pain.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:35 PM

The fact that you cannot see what party considers a raked hand makes this a joke.

However, I looked at one week of hands with a rake of .10 or more. My PT and Party stats aren't very close. Party ALWAYS gives me more points that PT predicts.

BUT...doing some simple math it appears that the range of hands I must play to earn 100 points is anywhere from 500 to 800. So to be fairly certain of getting to 100, I have to play at least 800 hands, and even then (esp. if the tables tighten up) it may not be enough, BUT I WON"T KNOW THIS UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. Retarded.

I am a SILVER player.

FYI

salloch
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 PM

Yeah this is the worst bonus offer I've ever heard of. Just playing 800 raked hands per day easily gets me a grand in the unmentionable at the end of the month, why would I want the $300 bonus deducting some of that???