Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2006, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Who are your top 10 college football teams -- OFFICIAL early rankings

[ QUOTE ]
I go to <font color="blue"> PENN STATE </font>and let's just say that I'm not expecting much this year. Morelli has a cannon, but there are reports that he's dumber than a rock and can't learn the offense. There are weapons abound on offense, but both lines and the secondary were totally decimated by graduation. And Robinson was the heart and soul of last year's team. Outside of our linebackers and recievers, we lost pretty much every single major contributer. And who knows how the linebackers will fare without Rice and Hali in front of them this year.

[censored] student tickets sold out in like three days and I got shut out. [censored] [censored] [censored]. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

These accounts of Morelli being unable to learn the offense are blown way out of proportion IMO. From everything I've read the staff seems to be very pleased with his progress.

I don't think PSU is going to win the B10 this year, but a 9-3 type season is a realsitc goal IMO.