Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2006, 06:13 AM

Default Re: suspicious activity on absolute poker

Well I can see why your sitting with a short stack. Raising A rag and then can't get away from it. Playing suited 2 gappers in a 3 person game. Do you think you will get paid off nicely if you suck out and hit you flush or straight? Sit down with the proper bankroll that will allow you to take advantage when you do hit a hand and quit playing trash hands. Oh, 1 more thing, quit whining over standard small stakes hands. We see these hands and hundreds just like them everyday. If you can't deal with it, quit.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:30 AM

I didn't want to sit with huge stack bc I had allready suspected something. I check/called bc this guy was reraising everything, trying to get the most money he could in the pot when I played him. It was like he could predict the outcome of the flop against me. He wasn't doing this to everyone. This happened about 6 or 7 times within 30 minutes of play!

I just sited 2 examples in the email I sent to support. I never beat him and he NEVER folded against me no matter what cards he had. In fact, he would actually reraise with ANYTHING! These 2 hands were just examples of times where it almost seemed like he could control the flop so I would hit and he would have the best of course. (3 betting with 78 off preflop and then hitting set and me top pair, the 98 hand where I made a straight in which he had slightly higher staight)

Listen guys,

I know this is a forum, and you can say whatever you want, but cut me some slack. I'm just sharing an experience. I'm not saying the guy is definitely cheating or tampering with the RNG. I just suspect something and I am a realist. I do beleive that there are definitely people out there that can mess with the integrity of the game. I will let you guys know if I here anything from support.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:53 AM

Ummmm, wow.

My troll detector isn't going off (never worked very well to begin with though) so I guess you are actually serious?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:50 AM

Not only are you unable to grasp the concept of a hotstreak, you're talking about "tampering" with a site's RNG. Yes, I'm sure he goes and tweaks the code to work in his favor.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:37 AM

If I could tamper with the RNG I would sit at .5/1 limit not 3/6 AHHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me a break dude, you think he can mess with the RNG and chose to sit at 3/6???????
Old 07-29-2006, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen guys,

I know this is a forum, and you can say whatever you want, but cut me some slack. I'm just sharing an experience. I'm not saying the guy is definitely cheating or tampering with the RNG. I just suspect something and I am a realist. I do beleive that there are definitely people out there that can mess with the integrity of the game. I will let you guys know if I here anything from support.

[/ QUOTE ]

You came to a public forum and wrongfully accused someone of cheating. Now shut up and take your abuse like a man.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2006, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't want to sit with huge stack bc I had allready suspected something

[/ QUOTE ]

So you believe this guy can, by whatever means, manipulate the RNG and give himself any cards he wants, and your solution to the problem is to carry on playing shorthanded poker with him (for a minimum of quarter of an hour according to HH timestamps) but with a few less bets in front of you? GOOD THINKING. You must be smoking some excellent idiot-crack

[ QUOTE ]
I know this is a forum, and you can say whatever you want, but cut me some slack

[/ QUOTE ]

No
Old 07-29-2006, 09:49 AM

I only wish this stupidity had happened at Stars, that way at least the return email would have a chance to be incredibly entertaining, at least if they follow the sense of humor they've shown they have. They'd probably think this was a joke and have a field day with it.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Two hundred people just added this guy to there buddy list...I also added you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-29-2006, 11:13 AM

he flopped trip 7's and played connectors both time and had great flops you were chasing. I dont wanna be mean but....... He was playing solid Come back when u get a guy that calls ur all in of 145.00 when u have AA and flop was AKK and he has 22.....then he turns 2 and rivers 2 and says he just felt lucky and called u with his last 145.00. Then the very next hand, same guy calls ur AA hole card AAK flop all in 225.00 with his JQ and beats u 10-J-Q-K-A hearts just cause he felt lucky again