Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2006, 07:12 PM

Default MTH with a gamepad?? yes/no?

i use MTH to play up to 12 sng tables at party. could someone tell me if there is any application or code i can use in conjunction with MTH to enable me to use a gamepad. ie. instead of my check/fold/raise/all in buttons being on my keyboard i can program them into a joypad instead? this would be so much more comfortable. any info greatly appreciated.

staring_elf
Old 07-08-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: MTH with a gamepad?? yes/no?

yes, there is a program auto hot key or something. It lets you define that joy stick button 1 click = click in active window on coordinates x and y = which is one of the buttons.

There is a second way as well that requires auto hot key. Since MTH has shortkey buttons for bet folding and bla bla, ou can define that clicking button 1 on the gamepad will send the press of button b and mth will in turn interpret this as bet.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, there is a program auto hot key or something. It lets you define that joy stick button 1 click = click in active window on coordinates x and y = which is one of the buttons.

There is a second way as well that requires auto hot key. Since MTH has shortkey buttons for bet folding and bla bla, ou can define that clicking button 1 on the gamepad will send the press of button b and mth will in turn interpret this as bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent, that's exactly what i'm looking for. i think i saw a thread on that auto hot key thing. i'll have a look and try and figure it out. thanks.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i saw a thread on that auto hot key thing. i'll have a look and try and figure it out. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]That auto hot key thing is described more in the Software forum sticky, if you're interested.

Also, note that you probably don't even need AHK if you're running MTH. I imagine the gamepad software that came with your device lets you map "Button1" to A, "Button2" to S, and so forth. Then all you have to do is have MTH use A for Fold, S for Call, and so on.
-Sam
Old 07-10-2006, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think i saw a thread on that auto hot key thing. i'll have a look and try and figure it out. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]That auto hot key thing is described more in the Software forum sticky, if you're interested.

Also, note that you probably don't even need AHK if you're running MTH. I imagine the gamepad software that came with your device lets you map "Button1" to A, "Button2" to S, and so forth. Then all you have to do is have MTH use A for Fold, S for Call, and so on.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the info Sam, but actually i don't have a gamepad yet, i was just inquiring to see if i could use one with MTH first before i bought one. if its as easy as you say and i don't even need any AHK then that's gonna save me a load of hassle. do you have any recomendations/links for any good gamepads that would be suitable per chance? forgive my ignorance on the subject but my technical knowledge is increasing at a snail's pace [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

this is a little gem of a forum btw. between here and the sng forum i've really been impressed by the high quality of the posts. seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people about this place.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:22 PM

You got my PM, right? Table Navigator is probably the way you want to go. It's AHK, but you'll find it pretty easy to work. If you can't figure it out, give a holler in this thread.
-Sam
Old 07-10-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You got my PM, right? Table Navigator is probably the way you want to go. It's AHK, but you'll find it pretty easy to work. If you can't figure it out, give a holler in this thread.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

got your pm. thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2006, 06:06 AM

I used to use hot keys w/ my game pad, but the script is slow. I couldn't possibly play as many tables with it. I found mth keyboard control better in many ways. You can define keys. it is very nice.