Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2006, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Party 1/2 collusion hand

no collusion
Old 07-26-2006, 11:44 PM

NYplayer, what is your view of the JFK assassination?
Old 07-27-2006, 01:22 AM

FWIW I have played a lot with LetsSeeWhatHappens and he is a bit of a calling station and NOT a very good player.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:18 AM

He has the perfect name for a calling station.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:32 AM

Roswell: Government conspiracy or alien conspiracy?
Old 07-27-2006, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Roswell: Government conspiracy or alien conspiracy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or both!
Old 07-27-2006, 01:12 PM

This hand doesn't look like collusion necessarily, but it could be. That said, these guys are obviously too loose and aggressive, so you have to never make big folds when you might be good in a large pot. The fact that you can never be sure of being squeezed (though not on this hand) only makes this more so. The games look great, though. I need to get back and play again soon!
Old 07-27-2006, 03:38 PM

You can use poker tracker to identify colluders pretty easily, if you use poker tracker and have hands on these guys.

What you do is change "my player ID is" to one of the suspects under the preferences tab.

Click on the name of the guy you suspect he is cheating with.

Under game notes tab click "get all" then click on the "net" column to get all the hands he put money into. It doesn't matter if its red or black at the top.

Click on the hand number link at the top of the list and playback the hand. Hit the auto-play radio button and pick "only when I VPIP" from the drop-down menu and press play. What this will do is play all the hands these guys have VPIP'ed together. If they never showdown together then they are cheating obviously.

I used this method on a few guys I suspected were colluding at the high limit Pacific games a while back. At first I only suspected 2 guys but found there was a total of 5 guys in the collusion ring at least. Pacific was notified but unfortunately did nothing.

Good luck.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can use poker tracker to identify colluders pretty easily, if you use poker tracker and have hands on these guys.

What you do is change "my player ID is" to one of the suspects under the preferences tab.

Under game notes tab click "get all" then click on the "net" column to get all the hands he put money into. It doesn't matter if its red or black at the top.

Click on the hand number link at the top of the list and playback the hand. Hit the auto-play radio button and pick "only when I VPIP" from the drop-down menu and press play. What this will do is play all the hands these guys have VPIP'ed together. If they never showdown together then they are cheating obviously.

I used this method on a few guys I suspected were colluding at the high limit Pacific games a while back. At first I only suspected 2 guys but found there was a total of 5 guys in the collusion ring at least. Pacific was notified but unfortunately did nothing.

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this why the pacific 75 owns me?
Old 07-27-2006, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this why the pacific 75 owns me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. This scares me because I have been absolutely killed in the Pac 75 game this year. Killed. Murdered. Smashed.