Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Crypto Signup Question

Some people have used this approach. However $10 deposit sounds low to me. Check the T&C at a specific site to be sure. Also I would open the account on the first or second of the month. That way you give the mail time to reach you with the PIN and still have a few days left in the current month to then work off that site's bonus.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Building a bankroll (For newbies)

are you a staff writer for bonuswhores.com ???
Old 02-22-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you a staff writer for bonuswhores.com ???

[/ QUOTE ]

no
Old 02-24-2005, 07:53 AM

Homer, after three months of using your advice, all I can say is:

Thank you, thank you, thanks again. The system does indeed work very, very well.

PSO offers an Instant Bankroll--$75 free + $25 bonus on Party. (I had a play money account there from October, which allowed me to open a new account and get the free money.) It only works if you haven't previously deposited. Then you can get the first deposit bonus on top of it. Sweet.

Sign up at ONE of the Prima sites for a free $10 and Pacific for another free $10. Play the $.01/.02, then go up in limits as long as you meet the 200 BB minimum, until you've got $100 or so. Then take the $100 you made on PP and deposit on these two for an extra $25. By the time you clear this, you'll be ready to play the $1/2 at the Crypto sites. Play one at a time so you don't get stretched too thin, plus having to wait for 3 weeks for each PIN sucks. I deposited first at Interpoker, got the bonus plus a $125 bonus for a royal flush, and played winning poker, so by the time the PIN came, I was in great shape. I'm waiting on the PIN from Pokerplex and Caribbean to withdraw over $200 from each. (Deposited $50 in each one, so that worked out nicely.)

After about three months, you can gather up all your dough from the sites. Deposit $200 into Paradise, two or max three table $1/$2 and clear in about 10-12 hours of play. Then, hit Party with a $400 deposit, and you're on your way.

I've done this and taken the free money into four figures. Never deposited a dime of my own money. The wife can't say bumpkus about wasting money or time "gambling." Doing it this way is virtually risk free because you're gaining experience at each level with little risk of ruin. With the free $10 at $.01/$02, you're well within your bankroll. The hard part is playing for $.20 or $.30 an hour and having to watch the BR creep up ever so slowly, but it's worth it for the patience and discipline it teaches.

When your bankroll reaches the point you've got more money in Netteller than you need to deposit to get the bonus, then get Poker Tracker, study the stats, and watch your BR go into the stratosphere.

Another note: Why not keep bonus whoring? You can only play one site at a time, anyway, so why not take advantage of the offers? Plus, by playing at different sites, you stay fresher.

Another note 2: I haven't tried Bodog, but I've heard they've got a good bonus. Anyone like to add their experience?

In conclusion, this system works. I'm a happy boy.

Thanks, again, Homer.

CJ
Old 02-24-2005, 01:04 PM

very nice!!
Old 02-24-2005, 02:06 PM

Yeah, I too used the instant bankroll. Now im up to about 1500 from mostly bonuses, following this guide. One thing he could edit in is info about sites like PSO or Boogster that offer additional freebies for signups. And there are the GBP based crypto sites which also offer monthly bonuses. Also caribbean is now 500 played hands. But aside from these things, awesome post and thanks!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:13 AM

So far so good. $90 -> $190 via interpoker play and bonus. Never been happier with $11 of profit before ($1 withdrawal fee.) Also, there is .50/1 NL on interpoker, not just 1/2. I know a few people were talking about low stacks vs. the games offered on crypto. Thought I might point out the lower game.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:12 PM

What's the raked hand requirement for Paradise Poker? I deposited the $200, but didn't see how to get the bonus req?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the raked hand requirement for Paradise Poker? I deposited the $200, but didn't see how to get the bonus req?

[/ QUOTE ]
$10 released every 100 raked hands.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:03 PM

i just did my fourth bonus on here that i would have never known existed. i was a 2 room guy before i saw this post. this is great advice and not only for newbies. thanks homer
Closed Thread