Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2006, 03:06 AM

Default Am I wierd for hating this person?

So I have a gym membership at the Bally's here and go there about 5 times a week. Now about 75% of the time that I go I see this lady who is probably in her late 30s/40s. Now whenever I see her, she brings a portable fan, an Ipod, a water bottle, and a magazine to the cardio machine she decides to use. Then she manages to spend the next half hour of her life doing 5 pumps on the stairmaster, turning around to see who is in the gym and talking with anyone she can. This is the routine that happens everytime I see her in the gym.

Do I have a problem for having total disdain for this person?
Old 07-22-2006, 03:31 AM

Default Re: Am I wierd for hating this person?

never talk to her, but you are probably worst for studying her and I'm probably worst for responding to this thread
Old 07-22-2006, 03:31 AM

If she's preventing you from using the machine, I'm with you on the hating thing. If not, then I would see her as motivation. She has the best of intentions but can't really execute on her plan. "The speed of a runaway hourse counts for nothing" and all that. Observing the actions of idiots in this world is a full time job.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:33 AM

Yeah, people like this bug me. You pay X amount of $$/month for a gym membership, which is usually quite expensive. And you waste it bullshitting with people? Why, so you can convince yourself you're working out? When in actuallity you're not doing [censored] and not being true to yourself. C'mon lady.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:35 AM

You work out at bally's and you are annoyed by middle aged women semi working out? This is pretty far from unusual.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, people like this bug me. You pay X amount of $$/month for a gym membership, which is usually quite expensive. And you waste it bullshitting with people? Why, so you can convince yourself you're working out? When in actuallity you're not doing [censored] and not being true to yourself. C'mon lady.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll see this at almost any gym. What is the big deal? She pays her gym membership so she can have a social club... pretty standard for many at a gym.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll see this at almost any gym. What is the big deal? She pays her gym membership so she can have a social club... pretty standard for many at a gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt, it's still funny though...