Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2006, 06:05 PM

Default My 18 yr. old female cousin\'s track coach.

My place of employment during college breaks needed some extra summer help, so I was able to get my cousin Teri, who just graduated H.S., a job for the summer before she goes to college. So I have been able to talk to her much more than I usually do.

Yesterday at work she asked me for some pranks she and her friends could pull on her track coach. She told me the story about why they needed some ideas, and what he had done to them. She told me that the track coach is a 25 year old male, who had gotten boys from a nearby school of hers (which he had formely coached at) to convince her, and two of her female friends that they were going to toliet paper the coach's house. The other girls were 18, and 15 years old. Since the coach told the boys to do this, it was a trap, and the coach was waiting at his house with the boys to throw water ballons at my cousin, and her friends.

I thought that this was a bit weird that the coach would be hanging out with high school aged boys and girls when he was 25, but did not say anything about it to her. I told her to go get some gay pride bumper stickers and put them all over his car. I thought it was weird because I remember back when I was in high school 4 years ago always wondering if the young male high school track coaches were really trying to hit on the 18 year old, and younger female track athletes. They always seemed way to friendly to just have coaching on their minds. I do not know if anyone else has realized this but it seems a lot of the young male track coaches seem to think they are going to F the girls track team.

Today I got to work and asked my cousin how it went, she told the story, and began to mention further her relationship with her coach. Apparently the coach goes to restaurants with the girls frequently, and one time called my cousin past midnight to talk with her for an hour about a problem he was having with his sister, who is my cousin's age. My cousin, and her friend ended up toliet papering the coach's house, and not putting the stickers on his car. He called my cousin that night asking if she did it. He apparently also said that she, and her friend should come over and drink with him sometime. Why this guy has her number I have no idea, but it led me to the conclusion that he is not just trying to be friends with the kids.

I told her that this guy likely wants to get in her pants, or her friend's pants, and she proclaimed that they were just friends. She said he hangs out with guys in high school, or who have just graduated as well. I told her how that could be somewhat different because guys can be friends with guys, but guys are not friends with girls except for three reasons. 1) The guy wants to F you, or be in a relationship with you, 2) The guy is gay 3) The guy is using the friendship with you to F your friend, or be in a relationship with your friend, 3b) The guy is friends with your boyfriend, and after your boyfriend and you break up you two will never speak to eachother again.

So, this guy is not only doing stuff like this with my cousin who is 18, so is legal, but also 15-17 year olds, and he was doing stuff like this with my cousin when she was 17.

So OOT, what do you think this guy is trying to do with my cousin?

p.s. there will be no pics of my cousin so do not waste your time asking for them.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: My 18 yr. old female cousin\'s track coach.

A lot of this does sound inappropiate but you are not going to be able to convince your cousin to stay away. She is young "that'll never happen to her". If you are really concerned I would talk to the principal or superintendent about it but you will not be able to convince these girls just to stay away from him.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM

he is trying to work it with your cousin, or is gay [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2006, 06:15 PM

I think he appreciates her as a person and wants to discuss neo-colonial realism in Commonwealth art in the early Victorian period.

That or he wants to make sweet boom boom with her / her friend / both.

You choose which is more likely.

My idea for a prank, get them to call the police and the school and tell them about how the guy wants them to come over and drink.

Guys can be friends with girls, but a 25 year old guy in a position of power with an 18 and a 15 year old? I'm suspicious as [censored].
Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM

Without pics of your cousin, how can we deduce whether or not he'd want to bang her?
Old 07-19-2006, 06:18 PM

Dudes like this coach are obviously trying to bang the 18 year olds they coach. Generally, they're losers.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dudes like this coach are obviously trying to bang the 18 year olds they coach. Generally, they're losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's super super obvious this is the case.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she proclaimed that they were just friends

[/ QUOTE ]

I dread the day my daughter-to-be says this for the first time.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:37 PM

Is the coach a teacher or just some dude off the street?
Old 07-19-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that the track coach is a 25 year old male

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and one time called my cousin past midnight to talk with her for an hour

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He apparently also said that she, and her friend should come over and drink with him sometime

[/ QUOTE ]