Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: This river is:
Standard Fold 4 18.18%
Standard Call 9 40.91%
Extremely marginal. 50/50 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2006, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Official Battle of Champions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Between 7/16 and 7/17 I am 28.8 bb/green over a couple thousand (3) hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow sir!

How do you do it?!

Do you give lessons?

Ps. This thread needs pictures of hot women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-18-2006, 12:04 AM

I guess I'll go back to $10+$1 SNGs and $100NL and just shut up. Though after reading about you making $50k after a year of playing NL and even winning a $10k WPT seat I feel really worthless.

Then I realize I also make $150k a year as 22-year old in finance. And that I play poker for fun.

Yeah I think OP is on a heater too, but he's also made your "$50k after a year of NL" in about a month and a half playing $200NL. If you want to use the "money talks" axiom to establish your credibility in NL, then I guess OP has more credibility than you.

In general, I don't understand why the "old timers" that you respect so well have a tough time believing OP and insist he must be deleting stats. Any good player should know that OP hasn't really played enough hands to establish anything, other than that he can brag about making an unsual amount of money over an unusual (but not statistically significant) number of hands. Accept it. Over this hand horizon, luck and skill are impossible to distinguish.

After seeing his hand histories, I for one believe he's got at least 10BB/100 in him, since he makes reads better than anyone else I've seen.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:07 AM

No, but SungHi Lee has crooked teeth, an annoying voice, tons of plastic surgery, and is the typical LA -looking asian girl.

Last gf was definitely hotter. Not a maxim, but she was/is a runway model.
One before that was hotter than that.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I think OP is on a heater too, but he's also made your "$50k after a year of NL" in about a month and a half playing $200NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

fifty thousand dollars in a month and a half playing 200NL
Old 07-18-2006, 01:33 AM

OP:

When is your book on winning at life coming out?

Hopefully waiting,

Josh
Old 07-18-2006, 02:29 AM

Had a bad 20 minutes at 100 nl . Ran KK into 88 after making him commit pf. 8TT flop

No help. Lost another pot on the river so I just got off. Was messing around while looking at forums.

Anyway, stats for 7/17 and early 7/18. minus 023984089234890423089423 bb/100 at 100nl

Old 07-18-2006, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Then I realize I also make $150k a year as 22-year old in finance. And that I play poker for fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liucipher, might as well tell them you work for the best finance firm since this is the brags forum. What was it, summa cum laude at Yale? Bastard.

I think I can outdo him as for the first few years out of college, but after that, he will be in the tens of millions per annum.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:39 AM

Old 07-18-2006, 04:02 AM

Liucipher.

What has your day job got to do with this?! I was using that to point out I had played NL, as well you know. Of course I had a 'normal' job in IT on top of this as well and this has nothing to do with 'money talks'. I wont embarrass you by telling you what I earnt.

You think he has 10BB in him at 100NL? Well la-de-[censored]-da! I believe we were talking about where he suggested his winrate at 200/400NL is AT LEAST 22BB. Go back and read the post. This is what has got people questioning him.

You seem to have an uncanny ability at reading snippets of information and making up your own story from them. You then try to twist people's words to concoct an argument that you think you have more chance of winning!
Old 07-18-2006, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Normal BB/100?

Just because you make new names or use old names to pretend to be "a friend of EZZ's brother" or whatever, doesn't mean anyone cares enough to make an alternate name just to get back at you. You are so sad. You know your name has now replaced the word 'gay' amongs a few of my friends who play poker? keep it up, you will be famous someday. and yes i go to ucla too (and not an english major), way to go blocking your facebook btw, even though i said i wouldnt post your gay pics on here.
o yeah, if you are ever just around campus and someone walks up to you and casually call you a fish, that's probably me =], i would like to see you "finish sh*t" that pple start.