Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2006, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Genius idea: make a spoof of the D.Negreaneu video diary!

[ QUOTE ]
whoever reads his blog but thinks a video blog is a bad idea is an idiot. It's very similar to text entries, except you get to see him talk and his mannerisms, etc, instead of just reading text.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. I don't read his blog but the video blog thing is very cool.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:56 PM

I love that he never takes that [censored] hat off anymore.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand his video diary. I actually haven't watched 1 second of it, but I can't stand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Though I have a similar situation. I've never met you for one second, but I'm pretty sure you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO.... ahhhhh, I'm hurt, insults from a random internet IDIOT :gtin:
Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whoever reads his blog but thinks a video blog is a bad idea is an idiot. It's very similar to text entries, except you get to see him talk and his mannerisms, etc, instead of just reading text.

[/ QUOTE ]

And his ugly golf swing!!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:48 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand his video diary. I actually haven't watched 1 second of it, but I can't stand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to make fun of you for coming to conclusions without having seen the product, but then I realized that based upon the two sentences quoted above I've made assumptions as to the degree of your idiocy and how little you existence is worth to mankind.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to make fun of you for coming to conclusions without having seen the product, but then I realized that based upon the two sentences quoted above I've made assumptions as to the degree of your idiocy and how little you existence is worth to mankind.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people are all douches. First, I like Daniel. Second, if you can't find the humor in my statements, then you are way too uptight about your pokerfandom and your infatuation with Daniel. If I met Daniel face to face, I'd say those things to him, and I bet you he'd laugh.

"Haha, yeah, yeah, golf! noodles! that dog! hahah!!"

And even if I was an idiot, and even if I wasn't a Daniel-head, then you all would STILL be douches for rising to his the defense of his friggin video blogs so adamantly. Waaah waah waahahahah I luv da littl videeo bogs dat my danny boy makes you suck you idiot siihp pwn bye.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:24 PM

GOD DAMN I LOVE the internet....rofl
Old 07-17-2006, 11:30 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You people are all douches. First, I like Daniel. Second, if you can't find the humor in my statements, then you are way too uptight about your pokerfandom and your infatuation with Daniel. If I met Daniel face to face, I'd say those things to him, and I bet you he'd laugh.

And even if I was an idiot, and even if I wasn't a Daniel-head, then you all would STILL be douches for rising to his the defense of his friggin video blogs so adamantly. Waaah waah waahahahah I luv da littl videeo bogs dat my danny boy makes you suck you idiot siihp pwn bye.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't rise to his defense. I made no statement as to what I think of him or his videos. To assume I am a fan boy is a leap of logic I would expect out of someone like you. My comment only implied the obvious, that you are an idiot.

If your comment was sarcastic, then you need to work on your delivery.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't rise to his defense. I made no statement as to what I think of him or his videos. To assume I am a fan boy is a leap of logic I would expect out of someone like you. My comment only implied the obvious, that you are an idiot.

If your comment was sarcastic, then you need to work on your delivery.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you make connetions between sarcastic remarks about a video blog and somebody's "idiocy" and their "worthlessness to mankind" then you clearly have a stick up your ass.