Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Satellites are hacked - and that is very dangerous

SATELLITES ARE HACKED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A hacker has taken control over satellites. It is easy to find out that I am right about it.

1. People blink with their eyes more then they used to. To get an evidence you can compare with old televison records versus todays television. You can take a look at news reporters on CNN, BBC, Bloomberg and other tv channels. The news reporters blink more with their eyes then before. You can also compare old tv series and films versus new tv series and films. Then you can see the actors blink more in the new tv series and films.

2. People over the whole world have more "stakkato" movements. They move less softly then they used to do. Especially mens movements are less soft then before. You can see this also easy on tv. To get a proof you can compare todays tv with old televison records. You can also compare old tv series and films versus new tv series and films. Then you can see the actors (especially men) behave less softly with their movements in the new tv series and films.

3. The signals the hacker sends are very dangerous, and he should be stopped immideatly.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Satellites are hacked - and that is very dangerous

It's not that I think you are wrong, or that I think you are right. But it is likely that you might want to start seeing a mental health professional.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The news reporters blink more with their eyes then before.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly a tell; they are lying, and it is said that one blinks more than normal when either nervous, telling a lie, or a combination thereof.

[ QUOTE ]
2. People over the whole world have more "stakkato" movements. They move less softly then they used to do. Especially mens movements are less soft then before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made some of my infamous chili for football yesterday, and I can assure you that my "stakkato movements" have been quite soft.

[ QUOTE ]
3. The signals the hacker sends are very dangerous, and he should be stopped immideatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

All your base are belong to us. (reads: Your tinfoil beanie is a bit too tight for your own good) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2005, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is clearly a tell; they are lying, and it is said that one blinks more than normal when either nervous, telling a lie, or a combination thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that is why it is easy to see the blinking increase on television. But it should be possible to see the blinking increase OFF television also.

The blinking increase and the stakkato movements are results of satellite signals, not results of televison conditions. Human beings without any connections to tv programs also blink more then normal.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:25 PM

Maybe you should be more open minded.

It is very easy to see the blinking increase on CNN, BBC, Bloomberg and TV5 Europe.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. The signals the hacker sends are very dangerous, and he should be stopped immideatly

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe everything you said is true except for this last statement. There's a possibility that this hacker is a female. Many females have the ability to perform such a deviant task. Hope you find her.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:24 PM

If the trends you mention are actually occurring, perhaps there's another explanation other than malicious control of our satellites.

How the hell do you prove satellites even have the power to effect the changes you say are occurring? I think there's no evidence whatsoever satellites can produce that sort of effect.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:57 PM

cansouth
stranger

Reged: 09/26/05

Methinks you folks have been had. pwned. punk'd.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2005, 10:37 PM

And what is this hacker's intent in getting us all to blink more and move more "stakkato-like?"
Old 10-01-2005, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And what is this hacker's intent in getting us all to blink more and move more "stakkato-like?"

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the beauty of it. who would ever suspect it?