Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2006, 11:08 AM

Default Re: If Online play becomes illegal...........

Sweet, another "no one who uses a HUD actually thinks when playing poker" thread.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They also don't know how to put chips in the pot. They just keep asking the dealer where the mouse is. And they continually ask for a 4 color deck as well. Unreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, every single thread in every single forum. You really have an ax to grind, overdrive. I seriously see not a single post from you on anything but this (HUDbots are killing the game, blah blah blah).

Damaniac - I love your posts, but what is your avatar? It is seriously disturbing to me and difficult to look at. Please change it, pretty please?
Old 07-17-2006, 11:27 AM

... i would like that not to change."

So, WHAT have you done to stop it from happenning ? Have you written your Senators ?
Old 07-17-2006, 12:50 PM

No doubt. Live play is SOOO much easier that online play at the same level, it's not even funny. The other nite, I was at a 5/10 Omaha 8 table live. We had one guy who 3 times in one hour, tried to use 3 from his hand to make a flush/full house.

Then there was the classic guy at a 1/2 NL table who was so drunk he picked up his cards backwards.

I'm sorry, but after 2 or 4 tabling, my main task when playing live is figuring out how to not get bored and play too loose. I wish they would just let me have a swivel chair and play two tables.

I'm continually amazed at how unbelievably bad people play live. I played a $200 NL tourney where a guy folded to a $1000 chip turn bet IN A 20,000 chip pot! My big fear of online poker drying up is that it will force many good players into B&M's around here, who don't realize how lucrative it is. I'm a small stakes player who makes far more from my once-aweek B&M outing then 3-4 nites a week online.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry. Most online 'pros' can't play without the crutch of their PAHUDS and other bot tools. They are clueless in live play.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the legislation forum. Stop trolling with this crap.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:40 PM

I am an online pro and will not move to B&M if and when the congress monkeys get their way. I can't handle the boredom of live play. I bet I'm not the only one. Now I am really glad I saved almost everything I have made over these last 3 years.

It's been said before and might as well say it again, write/call both of your senators.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry. Most online 'pros' can't play without the crutch of their PAHUDS and other bot tools. They are clueless in live play.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're playing one table, and 23 hands per hour, and the table has 1 or 2 player changes per hour, you dont need a HUD.