Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2006, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Is there any EMPIRE signup bonuses out there?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, I just made an account on a non clean computer with the same email and made a 500 (thats the max?????) deposit on Empire through the same neteller account to get a 125 bonus.

Everything seems ok right now, but I don't know if I'm going to get "the" email. We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're saying you used the same information in creating your Empire acct as you did when you created your Party account? Did you do that through PokerListings or did you have some other bonus code?

What is "the" email?

I think the max bonus is $150. But I'll be happy with $125, it's much better than $0!

[/ QUOTE ]

I used the exact same info on the exact same computer. the email is an message they send you to contact them where you have to verify all of your information.

The bonus is 25% up to 150 max, but when I tried to deposit 600 through Neteller it did not allow me to do so. It gave me a max of 500 which I thought was odd because I know I've made much bigger deposits than that through Neteller on Party. Anyhow, that is why I only go 124 (25% of 500).
Old 07-14-2006, 06:31 PM

Just to follow up....

I did this this afternoon and cleared the bonus within 2 hours. I went ahead and put my cashout through and got a call from Empire. They asked me a bunch of questions on my info and then they processed everything. They just wanted to validate my info.

There's no sweat to this what so ever. Everything went through easily.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:03 PM

i downloaded empirepoker before but never made a real money deposit. However, I did use one of those bonus codes where I got 25 dollars free, i curretnly have like 1 buck there now. Can i get in on the pokerlisting bonus for empire? Is there a bonus code? When i click on the link for empire, it gets me to empire web page and i already have it downloaded in my cpu. ty.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:54 AM

anyone?
Old 07-15-2006, 01:57 AM

You already made an account at Empire. The Pokerlistings bonus is for new account only. It doesnt matter if you made a deposit or not there, you got money from an affiliate so that made you a real money player right there.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

One issue I had was that in order to get the $150 bonus you need to deposit $600, but I was limited to $500 the first week. I talked to Emp CS and explained. They had me do a $550 and $100 deposit, and they manually added a $25 bonus for me in addition to the $125 from poker listings.

[/ QUOTE ]How did you manage this? I have tried for 2 days to mail info@empirepoker.com 15 mails later and it is absolutely impossible to make them comprehend what is the problem. They are hopeless. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2006, 12:01 PM

Get angry in your e-mail and tell them if they want your business they need to call you to straighten this out. Hopefully you'll talk to some real nice swedish lady who you can't understand. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]