Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: very angry note on my car

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You live in Hoboken, so this should be easy. Take the PATH to NYC, go to 161st St. Have unprotected sex with a crack whore. Wait a few months. Go back to your building, wait for the villain to go to his car, and force yourself on his anus. Payback's a bitch, baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same results could be had with a syringe with tainted blood. No downside, either.

-bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

The downside would be no bareback sex with a crack whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken. Clearly the superior methodology includes bareback. I'd also include a follow up visit to receive a bbbjtcnqns, ensuring a frothy VD/Herpes overlay to the high-five.

-bb.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

For example, I was driving on the interstate today in an unfamiliar area. I discovered that my exit was coming up quick and I had to get across three lanes of traffic pretty fast because I was in the far left. the driver is looking at me, pointing at me angrily, and yelling like a crazy person. I'm assuming I accidentally cut him off a little when I was changing lanes or something. I really have no idea though.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your anecdote about mean people is that you tell a story about you recklessly cutting across the highway at a high speed and a guy rightfully got mad at you? Why is HE an A-hole? Because he was driving a Jaguar? I don't get this story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sometimes it's better to just miss your exit and not kill anyone. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
further update:

In a twist that is sure to please everyone, a friend in the building says that he is 'pretty sure i know who this is' and that he is a black man who is a 'steroid freak' and basically lives at the gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case he may not have been able to read your note.

maybe draw a picture for your next note?
Old 07-10-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I read that. I also read that he left a note. And you left a note. And then he left a note.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-10-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
further update:

In a twist that is sure to please everyone, a friend in the building says that he is 'pretty sure i know who this is' and that he is a black man who is a 'steroid freak' and basically lives at the gym.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll bet he enjoys some carbs after a hard workout. Here is a greasy-looking olive branch you could extend:

Old 07-10-2006, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
update:

first, the flooding problem has been getting worked on almost every day for the past 2 weeks, this part of hoboken is probably below sea level and the whole street outside my building is getting flooded very badly too. there is some sort of major problem with the sewage and drainage.

second, i replied with my own note, i kept it polite and briefly explained the situation with my spot and that it did not appear to me that i was blocking him in. and that if it was such a big problem he should just have had me towed instead of writing a tough guy letter. i also put my name and apt # on the bottom.

third, he put another note on my car, telling me he is still in a bad mood over this and some other things. it didn't have the tough guy tone. but it's getting pretty lame at this point, he wrote a tough guy letter and i called him out on it and instead of knocking on my door he left me another note.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you like totally won.

[/ QUOTE ]

did everyone miss the part where he is a black man on steroids? i did not make that up, that is the truth as far as i know.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread rules.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
update:

first, the flooding problem has been getting worked on almost every day for the past 2 weeks, this part of hoboken is probably below sea level and the whole street outside my building is getting flooded very badly too. there is some sort of major problem with the sewage and drainage.

second, i replied with my own note, i kept it polite and briefly explained the situation with my spot and that it did not appear to me that i was blocking him in. and that if it was such a big problem he should just have had me towed instead of writing a tough guy letter. i also put my name and apt # on the bottom.

third, he put another note on my car, telling me he is still in a bad mood over this and some other things. it didn't have the tough guy tone. but it's getting pretty lame at this point, he wrote a tough guy letter and i called him out on it and instead of knocking on my door he left me another note.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you like totally won.

[/ QUOTE ]

did everyone miss the part where he is a black man on steroids? i did not make that up, that is the truth as far as i know.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

another comical aspect of this is that my dog is a pit bull who i got from a pound in the most foul, most ghetto part of newark. i have no idea what his history is, but i do know that his history has caused him to hate black people. he really is a racist dog. if the note writer is actually the black man on steroids then all i have to do is keep my dog at my side, he won't come within 300 ft of me.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I checked my mirrors and got over to the right as well as I could without disrupting the flow of traffic or making anyone brake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clever edit job in your reply, Pro. I don't recall calling him an [censored]. It's implied though obviously. Not because of the Jag. Because he's yelling like an idiot for no apparent reason with his window up and me having no chance of hearing him. I guess maybe instead of or in addition to [censored], moron also applies.