FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A2-A7s. MP2. No limpers. Average players to see a flop = 3-4
Raise 12 25.53%
Call 11 23.40%
Fold 24 51.06%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2006, 12:26 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH III: THE MISHMASHENING

Nice poll Horn. Yes I absolutely believe Kyro is evil. Either he started evil, or he was converted as evil. If I was in an evil faction he would be the first person I would convert.

I will vote for Kyro, Zurvan, GTIT or Tokyo without any convincing.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:26 PM

Horn,

I am not shy with my oppinion. I voted show me the results because I am on the fence on that one. I don't think he is a monkey, though he may be. He was throwing some heat his mother's way, even though he could have not without arousing any suspicion. Also, he is a good candidate for conversion (so Space Monkey is entirely possible if he was converted last night I suppose).

I think there are definitely better candidates than him right now. In my mid is a probability tree. There is a chance he is evil, but if so there is still a chance he can help the village since the factions need to wax each other, so he is either looking for any evil or looking for evil outside his faction. I know you can make this argument for anyone, but Kyro at least has decent reads and does not take tact that overly confuse the village.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like an informal anonymous polling.

Lots of people may be scared of accusing him because he can be rather contentious and good with words, but the fact that everyone is going with him, he's lived so long, and is garnering no suspicion is making me uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have little doubt that if kyro didnt start out as evil, there has at least been an attempt to turn him.

I also have little doubt that an evil kyro would put most of his efforts into getting the other faction lynched. (Which in turn will make him a likely night target by the other faction)

Maybe this is short-sighted of me, but I'd rather deal with people that I feel are evil now. And then deal with kyro later if he's still alive.

I'm going zurvan today
Old 07-11-2006, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Again, information from people in the know (read that sherlock/maybe McGuyver/maybe Indy) would be good. Hopefully they havent all been turned.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no danger of all of them being turned - of those three only Indy can be turned. McGuyver needs to remember that Mr Moneybags is already dead. With JG also now gone there won't be any resurrections (ignoring the tiny chance of FGP resurrections). So your supply of materials can't be replenished. IF McGuyver gets useful information (i.e. IDs of bad guys) from his overnight activities AND is low on materials then coming out may well be a good idea.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was in an evil faction he would be the first person I would convert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Retarded. I'd rather convert someone who didn't blow as a wolf. But that's just me. I actually like to win.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Again, information from people in the know (read that sherlock/maybe McGuyver/maybe Indy) would be good. Hopefully they havent all been turned.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no danger of all of them being turned - of those three only Indy can be turned. McGuyver needs to remember that Mr Moneybags is already dead. With JG also now gone there won't be any resurrections (ignoring the tiny chance of FGP resurrections). So your supply of materials can't be replenished. IF McGuyver gets useful information (i.e. IDs of bad guys) from his overnight activities AND is low on materials then coming out may well be a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

synsid,

I'm absolutely thrilled you felt the need to grace us with your presence. But you should read the rules first.

I didn't realize Sherlock couldn't be turned. When I clicked on the link for good guy role descriptions it didn't mention it. That does change things and makes it less imperative that he come out.

Nich, what is with your list?

zurvan is good guy (at least he was)

kyro/xorbie are monkey/vamp

why does nobody believe me?

is everyone posting also bad guys, so they wanna dismiss me so they don't lose kyro/xorbie?
Old 07-11-2006, 12:31 PM

All of the good guys can be turned. If everyone reads the rules I think it will improve our chances.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I need to post this at the top of every single one of my posts?

ALL GOOD GUYS CAN BE TURNED. THEY LOSE THEIR POWERS IF THEY ARE TURNED