FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A2-A7s. MP2. No limpers. Average players to see a flop = 3-4
Raise 12 25.53%
Call 11 23.40%
Fold 24 51.06%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2006, 02:44 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH III: THE MISHMASHENING

is there any chance we can lynch someone who is evil, and not just insane?

like wdc? plzplz. the fact that everyone says it but nobody guns for him makes me happy with that vote.

Off to my Monday night pool match now (having just finsihed work). Right now it's hard to see any vote other than Alpha - my best guess would be that he was originally the village idiot. One of the evil factions saw we'd realised he was just the village idiot so recuited him and now he'd overdoing his attempts to act like the idiot.

Will be back in a few hours so no need for me to vote yet - there's no lynch on majority anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
No. I told you I will come out with the information later, in a big post. Wait until 7-8 ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

What information could you POSSIBLY have the KM is Tyler Durden other than the fact you were given it as a seer? You're not even trying anymore. Then again, you never were trying.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
look at this point if alpha is the fgp, i definitely want him dead. that's about the worst role he could have. we can lynch km tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree about AW

change vote AW

However, I have a question about KM.

Let's assume AW is correct, and KM is Tyler Durden. We potentially have Buffy and/or Rorshach who can make a kill tonight (since aaron was a villager, if Buffy made the kill last night she's unable to kill tonight). Would it be better to have Buffy/Rorshach make the kill tonight, and allow the village to try to lynch someone tomorrow (nuggetz?)? Or would it be better to save KM for tomorrow's village lynching, and have Buffy/Rorshach make their own kills tonight?

On one hand, I think it's more likely that a single individual can make a correct guess at a bad guy, so it may be more likely that Buffy/Rorshach picks a bad guy. Also, they won't have to worry about the bad guys corrupting any decisions they make, unlike what the village would have to worry about if we vote.

Conversely, by making the village come up with a lynch, we make people talk, which will give us more information later on in the game.

So it looks like we have a choice between a short-term gain (more likely successful kill if Buffy/Rorshach goes alone) vs long-term gain (more information if we make the village decide tomorrow).

I'm going to make a separate follow-up post to this, with a new strategy I want everyone to weigh in on.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is there any chance we can lynch someone who is evil, and not just insane?

like wdc? plzplz. the fact that everyone says it but nobody guns for him makes me happy with that vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I'd love to vote nuggetz or hornacek, but AW is just ridiculous now, and I've lost my conviction he's just an idiot.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So I suppose he'll call this too, he's probably got a king, No doubt he's got a king.

Oh God, heh.. Damn oh damn.

Well, he's gonna

Jesus Christ! Just Put all in, I can lose two buyins there you go, God bless America.

SON OF A GOD DAMNED BITCH!! SON OF A BITCH!! IF I DIN..HACHACHACHACHACH!!!

Man oh man!! THere's another buyin!! Holy Mackerel!!

[/ QUOTE ]

preview:

1) I have alternate win conditions.
2) I know KM is Tyler, because I saw it. Unless MT is pulling one of those 'fightclub' fakes, like where I am actually Tyler Durden, and all those targets were targets for siring/killing, and I am trying to kill myself or something to win. That would actually be kinda neat.
3) Not everyone on my hotlist I saw, but I will make the connections in my post and make it clear what I did/didn't see. It takes alot of time because I need to quote everything. Also, I got a hot date tonight.

That is all for now.

AW
Old 07-10-2006, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and I am trying to kill myself or something to win. That would actually be kinda neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

no. i would really hate to see you rewarded for this retardation.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I got a hot date tonight.

That is all for now.

AW

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I know he's lying.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:52 PM

Madtown,

Can you reveal the "win conditions" for The FGP?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alpha

There's a difference between calling somebody a "wolf", "vampmonkey", wolfia or whatever, and calling them a "Space Monkey". You specifically pulled out a faction for KM. I find it interesting. Did you just pick one out of your head? Or do you have some special knowledge that she isn't specifically a vampire?

As for this:
[ QUOTE ]

If you are a villager, think carefully: you've got a game where close to 1/2 the population is now evil. What's more likely during a bandwagon: that I am evil, or that I am not evil? Obviously not evil: because all the evil players want to bandwagon anyone not on their team. A villager should look for players that seem hard to kill, because they probably have very many helpers voting with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since all the evil players aren't working together, it's entirely possible for good guys & 1 evil faction to vote for a player in the other evil faction.

Your "logic" is frighteningly bad here.

[/ QUOTE ]

How in the WORLD am I the only one wanting to vote Zurvan?

I actually wanted to vote wdc today, but then I realized Elevens and Zurvan both voted him. Of course, they could be opposing factions.

But Oh My Freaking God Zurvan.