Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2006, 05:29 PM

Default My ex called and said she was sorry last night...

My first year of college I met this girl and her name is Amanda. We started dating and all that jazz and it go pretty serious in like the first 2 or 3 months. We had been dating for a little over a year and I asked her to marry me. She had this little dog at home and I worked all summer to pay for the ring so I tied the ring around the dogs collar and told her to get her dog that it had something on it and asked her that way. She said yes.

Anyway, I was pretty crazy about this girl but then on our 3 year anniversary she had something come up at home which was pretty legit so she went home and called me and said she wasnt coming back that night that she was just going to stay there. Me being understanding and not wanting to get into it too deep just say ok and if she needs me to just call me. All is well in the world...

So next day she comes back and at this point I could tell she was being a little different and hell I figured it was from he brother having to go to the hospital the night before. Later in the week a mutual friend tells me that she cheated on me that night. I was like no way [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] so I confronted her about it first and she said it wasnt true. Finally someone that was with her that night showed me pictures of where they were and I showed her that and come to find out her high school boyfirend was there and they all had gone camping and she had sex with him that night.

I havent spoke to her since until last night. She has a new # so I didnt know who it was until she was like hey its me Amanda. I then said "oh? what do you need?" she responded by saying that she was sorry for what happened and she knows it was a mistake and wants to be with me again. I said we havent talked in months and why in the world should I take you back after all that? You cheated once and you'll do it again...

I pretty much cut the convo short and told her I needed some time and I would call her tomorrow. Well today is tomorrow and I have no idea what to say. OOT can you help me? I know from a lot of my previous posts I have had a wild past few months but any help you can give me I would appreciate. Thanks...

X
Old 07-07-2006, 05:30 PM

Default Re: My ex called and said she was sorry last night...

Tell her to [censored] off
Old 07-07-2006, 05:32 PM

wait.. Guy A?
Old 07-07-2006, 05:32 PM

let it go, you'll never trust her again, you'll end up resenting her which would lead to no good.. yadda yadda
Old 07-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Yep, unforgivable, tell her to beat it and maybe sleep with one her friends.

Step 1: Tell her if she really wants you back to send some naked pics of herself.

Step 2: Post the pics in this thread.

I'll tell you Step 3 after you post the pics.

As you can see I still have some feelings for this girl so telling her to [censored] off would be outta the question right now...
Old 07-07-2006, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let it go, you'll never trust her again

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the issue here, everytime she went out with friends or visited family you would be worried and become confrontational with her.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:35 PM

See how many times you can have sex with her before she figures out you still hate her.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:37 PM

Why not go on a date or two and see how you feel? I don't think there's anything wrong with having some fun with her as long as you keep in mind her past behavior and let her know that you may also date other people at the same time.

I doubt you can have a really meaningful relationship with her ever again, so you need to be on the lookout for other women. But that doesn't mean you can't have a fling with her at the same time.