Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2006, 03:14 PM

Default Re: $15 bonus @ Royal Vegas

Royal Vegas recently changed their Leaderboard structure to the one which is detailed in the link I provided above. Apparently something is wrong with the new system or the emails they sent out.

Possible theories:

#1 The points system is fine, everyone got paid what they were supposed to, and the emails were screwed up.

#2 The points system is screwed up, everyone got paid an incorrect amount, and the emails were the correct amount.

Personally I think it is #1, and here's why: My email said I had a bonus of $700 but I received only $600. If you check the link regarding their promotion however no place on the Leaderboard actually pays $700, it is $800 for 5th and $600 for 6th. So I'm assuming I got 6th, which seems most likely as I was in 6th place the last time I checked my Leaderboard rank before it paid out. This makes me think the emails are screwed up and everyone received what they were supposed to. I'm open to alternative theories. =)
Old 07-04-2006, 05:39 PM

Can I find somewhere how much my account was credited? I believe it's $5, but I'm not sure, as I don't know exactly how much was in my account.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:30 PM

You can indeed, also in reference to your earlier question the $40,000 is indeed a monthly promotion, paid out a little late this month due to the weekend I think. Ok to see how much your account was credited follow this:

1. Click Menu
2. Click Playcheck
3. Under Fixed Search choose Last Ten Admin Events
4. Click Go

Then you should see something that looks like 3 Jul 2006 13:04 Poker Tournament Prize Guarantee +600 (at least that's what mine looks like) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Lemme know if you have any more questions.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:03 PM

Thanks NJDevils, found it!