has a few valid points, but nothing groundbreaking. 0 0%
has much valuable insight. 2 5.41%
is essential reading 5 13.51%
is a book I haven't read 29 78.38%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: So I hit a girl.....

[ QUOTE ]
When I was around 6 I had a good friend who was a chick and was a year older than me. Her parents took us to the beach or something, and I remeber thinking to myself; "what would happen if I punched a girl in the face?" (I was a curious kid) So as we got into the car to go home, and I planned this carefully thinking it would be an awesome alibi, i got into the car with with my left hand first, spinning towards my back, into the seat with my right hand clenched in a fist swining wildly towards her. She was sitting in the other seat, and my right hand landed conveniently on her jaw cold-clocking her. She was out for a few seconds, then came to and started crying like crazy. I convinced everyone it was an accident. Social experiment complete, woman + fist = tears. I've never hit or wanted to hit a woman since.

[/ QUOTE ]

gold...Im going to do this right now. That (censored) wont know what/who hit her!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I could ever hit a girl. I was raised that this is something you just don't do. She would have to be trying to cause some serious bodily harm to me with something other than her petite little fists before I'd even consider it. And she'd have to be persistent enough that I was sure the only way I could keep from getting seriously [censored] up was to smack her. On the other hand, I've never been attacked by a girl while passed out drunk so who really knows... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think we're getting closer as a society to it becoming more acceptable (well, in my sick, twisted mind at least)

If you watch movies or television shows, you see women going around slapping men, punching men, and the guys just generally taking it.

Go back 40-50 years and it would be an extremely rare occurence for a woman to hit her husband, it just wasn't the way things were done.

Nowadays a lot of women feel like it's acceptable for them to hit the guy, but not to be hit back. That needs to stop, unless they're wearing catholic schoolgirl uniforms and I paid 20 bucks, then it's ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that the guy from "malcolm in the middle"? [top left corner] (the older brother in the army)
Old 07-03-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Woke up 5 minutes later and told me buddy I had a dream I punched a girl in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sh!t myself
Old 07-03-2006, 02:07 PM

Did she go for your eyes, or something? Certain attacks could induce automatic reactions. You should probably try to train yourself to hit people in the body first and only in the head if it's conscious. It's virtually impossible to punch someone in the body hard enough to do permanent damage, but if I hit someone in the head I could kill/tard them by accident.

That said, it's pretty [censored] up to hit a chick unless there's some extreme circumstance (like the end of Rush Hour 2).

~D
Old 07-03-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember in 6th grade I had my first and only fight with a chick.

She wanted to fight me, can't recall why. So I had two options:

1. Don't fight her and be called a p***y

2. Fight her and be called a p***y

I chose option 2, since there was a bit more satisfaction for me there. Now I'm a masochist and my wife slaps me around. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Video?
Old 07-03-2006, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I chose option 2, since there was a bit more satisfaction for me there. Now I'm a masochist and my wife slaps me around. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Other options?

~D
Old 07-03-2006, 02:41 PM

You guys are all mysoginists.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Video?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. Please neteller or paypal me $55 for the DVD edition and we'll ship it right away! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]