Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2006, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Ladbrokes $175 for 500 raked

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have an email addy of chigori? He hasnt responded to my pm's but did read them..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I responded. For the transfer through Party I need some more info then just your user name. I send out that PM a couple of days ago.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:16 PM

Hi Chigori,

I think you are confusing my for someone else. Please email me because I didnt recieve the private messages. I also would prefer a transfer on Neteller [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Can you email me on: groosman@gmail.com

Thanks!
Old 06-30-2006, 03:35 PM

I need a referer, best offer gets it. Please PM me with your offer.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:37 AM

is it just me or is the low deposit level a pain in the ass? neteller is set to $20.. so I changed it and have to wait 1-2 days (not sure) .. it says on the website if i want to deposit more than the limit i should email/call the CS and ask them to increase the limit... so i did.. and they told me they cant do that =) i just have to wait

is it a trustworthy site?
Old 07-01-2006, 09:58 AM

it's the biggest bookmaker in the UK...

everyone had to change the deposit limit for neteller, you just have to wait 24 hours.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:31 AM

I'd like a refer from someone who is willing to split the RAF, please. PM me the details I need. Preferably someone who has a reference as confirmed to have payed out, thanks.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It remains to be seen whether these terms will be retroactively applied to people already signed up and in the middle of clearing the bonus. It really shouldn't be, and if it is done to yours i'd suggest you kick up a fuss to their customer support. A friend of mine was 100 hands away from clearing the bonus before they changed the terms, so i'll find out through him when he clears it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it true that Ladbrokes are indeed applying this retroactively so that even if you were referred and signed up before the RAF T&C chagnes that they are refusing to pay?

Has anyone who signed up for Ladbrokes before they changed the RAF (ie halved the $ amount and tripled the raked hands requirements) and completed the 500 hands after the changes actually been paid?

i completed the 500 hands 3 days ago and have cashed out. Now that my $ is safely in neteller, Im planning on sending an email asking to be paid and including the original email that they sent me with the T&C but was just wondering if anyone else had tried this and what was the result?

yeah, that was still a great bonus even if I the RAF doesnt get paid but if they consider themselves a reputable pokerroom then they should not be changing their rules and applying retroactively

On a positive note
1) I found that I only had to submit one partial bonus claim and then from then on they would automatically credit each $10 within a day or two of earning it
2) my profile $25 was paid without any problems
2) My cashout was very quick (submitted late at night and safely in neteller in the morning)

Battler
Old 07-03-2006, 02:55 AM

I signed up before they changed the t&cs, but didnt complete the hands until after the change, and they paid out ok, although i had to prompt them with a couple of emails.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up before they changed the t&cs, but didnt complete the hands until after the change, and they paid out ok, although i had to prompt them with a couple of emails.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened with me. I emailed them and asked for the issue to be escalated to a manager. All funds were credited to my account... just waiting for it to hit neteller now.

It is refreshing to deal with support who is prompt, coherent and fair.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:17 PM

My RAF component was paid after jaybird completed no issues at all.

Jaybird have sent your share to stars.

Thanks!