Old 07-02-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Whats Your ROI

[ QUOTE ]
this poster sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:00 PM

I answered but I lied. Don't know why I keep doing that. Perhaps I am just bad to the bone.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this poster sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

why are there so many [censored] out there? people all kissing each others ass and folling along? post a simple poll and it brings forth the [censored]. [censored] all of you who are [censored].
Old 07-02-2006, 02:05 PM

OP,
Notice the fact that a ton of people come to this forum without getting bashed, and perhaps consider that your posts just suck.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:09 PM

this really is the worst poll i've ever seen. maybe i should make one asking what everyone's favorite color is!
Old 07-02-2006, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are there so many [censored] out there? people all kissing each others ass and folling along? post a simple poll and it brings forth the [censored]. [censored] all of you who are [censored].

[/ QUOTE ] Curse words get edited out here. This isn't rivals.com

Do me a favor, show me a simple post where you have, just once, added anything to this forum. Just once. You suck as a poster and you are routinely obnoxious and belligerent even when posters who actually know what they are doing try to explain to you how incredibly wrong-headed your thinking is in a post. I would ask if you are 16 but that insults the many <18 year old posters we have here that contribute in a mature, worthwhile fashion.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,
Notice the fact that a ton of people come to this forum without getting bashed, and perhaps consider that your posts just suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl the majority of the posts i have done have been along the lines with what the majority had believed also. some of my earlier posts were way off the wall and thats because i had no knowledge because i had just started. does every new member here start off as a pro? i mean wtf is this forum for? to learn from your mistakes right? all i ask for is some courtesy. that isn't too much to ask for i don't think. this is pretty crazy and [censored] up that you all judge so quickly and develop only 1 impression of someone. in the end i dont guess its that big a deal if i like or am liked by any of you. i can get the same use out of the forum regardless of how rude you are.
Closed Thread