Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2006, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Deer Attacks Hunter - Video

That guy was lucky the deer didn't gouge him with his antlers.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:22 AM

I'd like it better if I could hear the voices, instead of the sound being over-run by that crazy moon-language.
-Sam
Old 07-01-2006, 10:21 AM

Where was his hunting knife? This is why you need a hunting knife. If you slash something, generally it will back off. My brother has been charged by a boar once and had to use his knife to fend it off after loosing his gun. What kind of a hunter is this guy?
Old 07-02-2006, 01:15 AM

"Rarely does the lamb slaughter the butcher."

--Amarillo Slim

So much for the argument that hunting isn't a sport because the animal doesn't know it's playing.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where was his hunting knife? This is why you need a hunting knife. If you slash something, generally it will back off. My brother has been charged by a boar once and had to use his knife to fend it off after loosing his gun. What kind of a hunter is this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even assuming he had such a knife, it didn't really appear like he had the chance to whip it out.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even assuming he had such a knife, it didn't really appear like he had the chance to whip it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

forget the knife , he missed out on like 3 chances to go for an armbar/ triangle choke. he needs to brush up on his guard skills.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope the deer eventually walked away thinking it had won and then the hunter picked up his gun and shot it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you get attacked by a deer.
and then a hunter shoots you.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:26 AM

My hillbilly neighbor once jumped out of a tree, tackled a deer and tried to gut it with a bowie knife. It pulled hime through 30 feet of briars with a gaping hole in it's side. He was owned as well.

Awesome video, I know someone who will really enjoy this.

Cam
Old 07-04-2006, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hope the deer eventually walked away thinking it had won and then the hunter picked up his gun and shot it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the deer love? Deer have never done anything for me except destroy my property. The only time I've ever been in an accident of any sorts was when a deer ran into the side of my car. And then there was the deer that was busy eating apples off my parents' apple tree when my brother walked outside, startled it, and the stupid thing ran into the side of my parents' pool and messed it all up.

I just don't understand how animals that stupid manage to survive and procreate like they do. Deer suck, and I hope the one in the video got shot. What's wrong with that?
Old 07-04-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the deer love? Deer have never done anything for me except destroy my property. The only time I've ever been in an accident of any sorts was when a deer ran into the side of my car. And then there was the deer that was busy eating apples off my parents' apple tree when my brother walked outside, startled it, and the stupid thing ran into the side of my parents' pool and messed it all up.

I just don't understand how animals that stupid manage to survive and procreate like they do. Deer suck, and I hope the one in the video got shot. What's wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think a deer is any match for a man armed with a powerful rifle and perhaps a deadly knife as well? If you do, you're stupid. If you don't, then how can you think hunting deer is cool? Why cheer something on that involves killing an animal in such an easy way.

Deer may not contribute much to the world, but that doesn't mean people should be out there slaughtering them for sport.

Life is short, and most people have jobs and families that limit their spare time. Why decide that killing animals for no apparent reason is the best way to spend this spare time? I have always thought hunting is stupid. It's not that I'm some bleeding hart animal rights guy- it's more that I think hunting and those who immerse themselves in it are lame.

I applaud this deer for putting the hurt on this guy. I'm glad it didn't lead to serious injury, but I can't say I feel sorry for him for what he got.