Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 04:19 PM

Default Test for PAA - Prima Network, who owns them?

PAA,

I am deciding whether or not to make this my primary forum. I would like a new forum to concentrate on and this one seems pretty awesome so far. But, I also want to make sure it is run by experts of the level I am accustomed. I do not want to be associated with any half-ass stuff.

So, as a very simple test of your qualifications, please write a post describing the ownership strucutre of Prima Network, who the main shareholders/owners/backers are and any other details you can provide about Prima Network ownership.

Thanks in advance for your response, I look forwrad to bringing thousands of members to this forum.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Test for PAA - Prima Network, who owns them?

El D,

I didn't realize there would be a pop quiz today! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My partner from RakeBreak is a little bit more familiar with the Prima Network than I, but I'll take a stab at it because he is traveling today. AFAIK Prima is owned by Microgaming and always has been. Last I heard they were going to rebrand the Prima Network as the Microgaming Network sometime this year.

As full-time rake back affiliates for over the past two years, we have worked closely with many of the poker sites/networks. Most of the major site/network changes have affected us directly. I believe this first hand day-to-day experience within the online poker industry gives us the qualifications necessary to run this forum.

Best Regards,

Justin
PAA
Old 06-29-2006, 05:47 PM

J,

Well, I also knew what is on the front page of Primapoker.com. I meant a little beyond that, due to the fact that Prima has been accused many times of stealing from players, I was wondering where people should turn to to look for their money. Perhaps your partner can provide some more details on this.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PAA,

I am deciding whether or not to make this my primary forum. I would like a new forum to concentrate on and this one seems pretty awesome so far. But, I also want to make sure it is run by experts of the level I am accustomed. I do not want to be associated with any half-ass stuff.

So, as a very simple test of your qualifications, please write a post describing the ownership strucutre of Prima Network, who the main shareholders/owners/backers are and any other details you can provide about Prima Network ownership.

Thanks in advance for your response, I look forwrad to bringing thousands of members to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH
Old 06-30-2006, 10:02 AM

Prima is owned by the Illuminati.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:59 PM

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you had any more info on this, thanks! Really excited about the new forum, looks great so far.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you had any more info on this, thanks! Really excited about the new forum, looks great so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi El D,

My partner Jay (from RakeBreak) was traveling all day yesterday and I haven't been in contact with him yet. I will have him try to answer your question in more detail ASAP.

Best Regards,

Justin
PAA
Old 07-01-2006, 12:57 PM

El D. You are a funny funny man harassing this little forum. Was this some sort of prop bet to help prove how pointless this forum is on 2+2? Keep up the good work D!

Brendan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2006, 05:47 PM

lol
Old 07-01-2006, 10:22 PM

b,

I am just trying to find out what the deal w/ Prima is since I kinda want to play NL there, but have heard a lot of horror stories about them ripping people off. PAA has the inside scoop, so I'm eager to hear the details so I can make a good decision.
Closed Thread