Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 PM

Default Re: Cheaters(TV show)

I cheered when the guy got stabbed. There's just something slimey about a guy who gets so involved in other peoples affairs for ratings AND berates them when they're caught. The first sign that you need to break up with a person is when they air their dirty laundry on national television.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:51 PM

I always assumed it was rigged. What REALLY won't convince me otherwise is the show called "_______ Justice". The judge on the show is called Extreme Akeem, and when the defendant looses they force them to do things that CAN'T BE LEGAL. I'm pretty sure the show is produced by the same people, so if the courtroom show is a hoax I'm pretty sure that CHEATERS is as well.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:03 PM

"Cheaters" is so damn hilarious, and part of it is because it's so predictable. The episode where Joey Greco got arrested was my favorite.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:08 PM

I remember one episode where this dude was cheating on his pregnant wife (classy). The chick he's cheating on her with is like 300 lbs and fatter than the pregnant woman. They confront them in this park and the fat chick tries to climb a fence, but she's so fat she can't....that was the funniest thing i've ever seen. She tried to climb the fence for like 10 minutes like she was going to make a speedy getaway. Classic.

Another classic was when this dude told the chick he was cheating on his wife with that his wife was dead. When the wife found out she FREAKED out.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 PM

Incase anyone didn't know, this poster "Smelly" is "Dead" and "HubertCumberdale" and a plethora of other banned accounts, can't 2+2 IP-ban this guy?
Old 06-27-2006, 04:55 PM

Totally rigged. Every ep. is the same format. I love how they always have the 30 second phone conversation.

Cheater: "What's up baby, whatchoo doing?

Cheatee: "Nothing, just chillin' at home watching the World's Greatest Unicycle Daredevils on the History Channel. Whatchoo doing?"

Cheater: "I'm still at work, I have to work some overtime and [censored], but I'll be home at midnight."

Cheatee: "But you said that we'd have a romantic dinner."

Cheater: "Yeah, we'll have to do that next week, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, sweetie."

Cheatee: "Okay."

Cheater: "Anywayz, lemme get back to working on this hoe...umph, I mean work stuff."

Cheatee: "Bye, love ya."

Cheater: "Love ya, baby."

I should write the scripts on that show, I rule.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Incase anyone didn't know, this poster "Smelly" is "Dead" and "HubertCumberdale" and a plethora of other banned accounts, can't 2+2 IP-ban this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Mr. Riddick, I'm not.