Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2006, 03:08 AM

Default Playing Loosepassiv in BB

Villian is unknown
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

River: (5.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB
Old 06-27-2006, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Playing Loosepassiv in BB

if i had played the flop like this i would check fold the turn. you have to battle two hands here. when CO bets again, you're very often ~dead.

fwiw i will never take this line against an absolute unknown. make that guy a relentless idiot lag and every now and then i can live with this
Old 06-27-2006, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if i had played the flop like this i would check fold the turn. you have to battle two hands here. when CO bets again, you're very often ~dead.

fwiw i will never take this line against an absolute unknown. make that guy a relentless idiot lag and every now and then i can live with this

[/ QUOTE ]

I thoght the J was a good card for me
Old 06-27-2006, 04:08 AM

Yeah on the flop and turn you have another player left to act after you. Furthermore the unknown here is betting into 3 other players when he bets from the last position, yes players like to bluff from last position but with two callers it's tough for him to fire again on the turn with absolutely nothing. A heart draw will check this behind most of the time for the free card. I fold this 99 percent of the time on the flop and 95 percent of the time on the turn.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:28 AM

Against an unknown, I would fold the flop.