Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2006, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Sat Eve Tur Thre!

I said I thought it was either Chuckles or Rogue as an FPS. I thought it was Chuckles or Zero, but I wanted to make it to the end. I really didn't consider how damn wolfy I looked except for the Mets votes. I was kind of surprised Rogue didn't take me down.

Well played Zero, and thanks for modding Kyro.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zero was wedged in at the bottom of the paper that I was scoring with, hence my Excel comment. Earlier that round I was just trying to get Chuck to post, as I had already peaked Rogue.

Please, help me understand why coming out was so important when some wanted me too. Because OH almost got lynched?

[/ QUOTE ]

UGG!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? THEY ALMOST TRIED TO LYNCH ME!!! BELIEVE PEOPLE WHEN THE WHOLE VILLAGE SAYS COME OUT WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Zero was wedged in at the bottom of the paper that I was scoring with, hence my Excel comment. Earlier that round I was just trying to get Chuck to post, as I had already peaked Rogue.

Please, help me understand why coming out was so important when some wanted me too. Because OH almost got lynched?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - that and didn't you notice how everyone was later trying to interpret your posts? You were obvious enough to get lynched - you owe it to the village to be obvious for them to - leave behind no confusion at that point.

BTW, thanks for modding, Kyro!
Old 06-24-2006, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please, help me understand why coming out was so important when some wanted me too.

[/ QUOTE ]
When everyone wants you to come out with a minimum of 2 villagers, and there is only one wolf left, then it's really the village asking you to come out. The information is vital at that point.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - that and didn't you notice how everyone was later trying to interpret your posts? You were obvious enough to get lynched - you owe it to the village to be obvious for them to - leave behind no confusion at that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

That and we were lynching a villager at that point....
Old 06-24-2006, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason you need to come out is that you are toeing a fine line. If you aren't absolutely clear you risk people misinterpreting your posts, just like they did with Rogue. If you are very clear, you are going to be killed at night anyway. When you are that late in the game, you need to leave no doubts as to who is clear and who isn't.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm, if zero was the wolf, i would think she would have eaten myself since i said i was going to vote for her, or wdc because OH suspected me.

[/ QUOTE ]

see you were secondguessing already. I think we had a chance if zero goes after wdc. I know wdc was acting like he was going after you , but i read that as a setup. You were 90% confirmed.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But seriously robbe. That was awful. I realize you're new at this, but when everyone says SEER COME OUT...you need to [censored] come out and not put cleared villagers on your suspect list.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it was that bad. It was pretty obvious who he saw and didn't see.

It's also very hard to be thrown into such a tough role in your first game. I was a wolf my first game, and was outed immediately. That really, really sucked.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:49 PM

Thanks for modding kyro!!! good game all