Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2006, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Sat Eve Tur Thre!

Then join me and Lynch Chuckles
Old 06-24-2006, 10:49 PM

I am willing to bet that everyone knows who the seer is. It's like playing hide and seek with a three year old. They hide behind the curtains and we all pretend we can't see them.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Screw it. Here's my idea again. Since it is clear our seer only has one villager at most, everyone should say one or zero people they believe to be villager. Or am I going to be lynched for bringing this up again.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a HORRIBLE PLAN! we have discussed it, and it should not be discussed any further in the game. see all of the reasons in the game you got lynched for suggesting it. lest you want to get lynched again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still think you are retarded. Everyone should at least be laying false hints as to who they think is villager. Hell I've been doing it this game. If only the seer leaves hints as to who they saw, its obvious who the seer is. If they don't leave hints, the seer is useless. So the only thing to do is for everyone to leave hints. My way jsut streamlines it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the people who name a wolf as a villager are eliminated from being a possible seer. Thus helping the wolves. Everyone knows this but you. Please give it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rogue, there's only one wolf left. How much could it help them? I actually like Chuck's plan.

[ QUOTE ]
Chuckles, I kind of like your plan, although I think there are times it should and should not be used. I think Zero is a villager myself and probably you as well. Can we hurry up and lynch OurHouse now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Honestly I don't think my plan would be needed at all if people left false hints all game.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:50 PM

WDC,

OH is rught. So why the sudden turnaround on Chuck???
Old 06-24-2006, 10:51 PM

Does anyone see any reason not to go with chuckles?
Old 06-24-2006, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Screw it. Here's my idea again. Since it is clear our seer only has one villager at most, everyone should say one or zero people they believe to be villager. Or am I going to be lynched for bringing this up again.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a HORRIBLE PLAN! we have discussed it, and it should not be discussed any further in the game. see all of the reasons in the game you got lynched for suggesting it. lest you want to get lynched again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still think you are retarded. Everyone should at least be laying false hints as to who they think is villager. Hell I've been doing it this game. If only the seer leaves hints as to who they saw, its obvious who the seer is. If they don't leave hints, the seer is useless. So the only thing to do is for everyone to leave hints. My way jsut streamlines it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the people who name a wolf as a villager are eliminated from being a possible seer. Thus helping the wolves. Everyone knows this but you. Please give it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rogue, there's only one wolf left. How much could it help them? I actually like Chuck's plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the seer obviously has 0 or 1 villagers and is trying to get another peek. Following this plan will increase the chance the seer gets eaten.

But just to indulge your little plan, i peeked myself, and i am a villager.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WDC,

OH is rught. So why the sudden turnaround on Chuck???

[/ QUOTE ]

Because as a wolf he would be trying anything he can to not get lynched. He has floated his seer plan and gotten lynched for it before. I don't think he floats it again if he is the last wolf. You might say he would do it to find the seer, but I don't think he takes that chance.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:53 PM

Alright, enough of this again. But like I said earlier, wdc is the only villager I am confident in.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:53 PM

Vote KM

If we lose this game, I may slit my wrists in the jacuzzi.