Stack sizes:
UTG: $26.50
Hero: $120.75
CO: $268.25
Button: $112.85
SB: $41
BB: $184.70

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with jc js
UTG calls, Hero raises to $4.5, CO folds, Button calls, 3 folds.

Flop: qs jh 3s ($11.5, 2 players)
Hero bets $3, Button raises to $13.5, Hero calls.

Turn: 4h ($38.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $38.5, Hero raises to $77, Button raises all-in $94.85, Hero calls.

River: 5h ($228.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $228.2)

Here is another

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
6 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $167.35
Hero: $113.30
CO: $154.55
Button: $43.20
SB: $85.20
BB: $15.70

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with jd js
UTG folds, Hero raises to $3.5, 2 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: jc 9s 6s ($8, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB raises to $11, Hero raises to $22, SB calls.

Turn: qd ($52, 2 players)
SB is all-in $63.7, Hero calls.

River: th ($179.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $179.4)

Sorry
Old 06-24-2006, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Looking for feedback FT100NL

DO NOT POST RESULTS.

Hand 1: I don't like the small flop bet unless you know he will raise. If you know he will raise then you need to 3-bet this flop to $40ish at least with the rest going in on the turn.

Hand 2: See advice in hand 1. also, let me grab you a tissue.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:12 PM

Location: I\'m going to have a really long and curious location so that people will have to click on my name to see how it concludes. To anyone reading this- OWNED!

Hand 1) This pretty much belongs in beats brags and varience. You got sucked out. Deal with it. No one cares. As for the flop, if you bet so small like thta (hoping to get raised) then you should 3bet. Otherwise I would just lead here.

Hand 2) No one cares about you getting sucked out. Read the FAQ and the stickies. This game is about correcting and eliminating mistakes, not whining over bad beats.

3 bet more on the flop.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:17 PM

Sorry guys, didnt think i was whining. I just wanted a little feedback on how i played these hands. You can delete if you want.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:19 PM

Location: I\'m going to have a really long and curious location so that people will have to click on my name to see how it concludes. To anyone reading this- OWNED!

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry guys, didnt think i was whining. I just wanted a little feedback on how i played these hands. You can delete if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alsto, you're new, it happens. Read the stickies and you'll be okay. These hands did have some content value, but what ruined them is that a) you showed results, and b) both results were a suck out. Had that not been in the post this would of been much better. Go back and edit it real quick.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:25 PM

As others have said, do not post results. Seems you are being very results-based, as opposed to "performance-based." One reason a lot of players do this is because they are under-bankrolled for their game, and the normal swings of luck in poker stress them out, either mentally or financially.

Focus on playing as well as possible. If you do this, the results will follow. Focusing on results, however, will drive you mad, and will NOT help with playing better. I believe there were significant opportunities to play BOTH of these JJ hands better.

Hand 1: Bet more on the flop. You need to have a relatively standard flop bet to follow on your pre-flop raises. I generally do 3/5 to 2/3 the pot, but you can vary this somewhat depending on specific circumstances. Sometimes betting less is better, sometimes more. With middle set and a two-flush out, you need to bet AT LEAST 3/5 the pot here, IMO. Don't pot it -- hands you want a call from might fold, but hell, don't underbet middle set either.

When he raises your flop bet, you have two options, a large 3-bet, or a call (planning to make a move on the turn). Be wary of players who habitually semi-bluff raise the flop, as checking to them on 4th might be exactly what they want (a free card). I prefer 3-betting this flop, but your initial underbet might make that look silly.

As played, I'd lead the turn for about 2/3 pot unless you have a read that says he will bet when checked to nearly 100% of the time. If he's autobetting, I c/r the pot. All the better if you can get all the $$$ in here. And stop minraising. Seldom a point to doing that!!

Hand 2: Again, a nice set on a draw-heavy board. You NEED to play your hand faster/harder up front. Be thinking right away about how to get all the money in as fast as possible. I'd bet more initially on the flop (prob $6.5 to $8), and would consider pushing if I got raised (although non-push 3-bets might be ok too, I don't know). As played, you MUST MUST MUST 3-bet the flop under most circumstances, and you need to do a helluva lot more than minraise. BY minraising, you price in the draws, and advertise that you have two pair or better, but not a draw. Against some super aggro guys you can slow down, call, and move on the turn.

On the turn, T8 and KT just made a straight on you, but no other hand got there other than QQ. His range is substantially wider than these three hands, and he is likely holding an overpair, TPTK, two pair, or a draw. You must call the turn open-push by SB. You will be ahead a SIGNIFICANT % of the time, and will outdraw a decent % of the times you are behind (you're 3.5:1 to hit if he has a straight).
Old 06-24-2006, 02:10 PM

You had better shake your bad habit of underbetting flops pretty quick.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:28 PM

Learn how to bet your hands properly.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Learn how to bet your hands properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

tell him how (i don't have time right now)
Old 06-24-2006, 04:45 PM

Thanks for the feed back.

Hand 1.

Villan had pushed me off a couple of pots already with reraise to my continuation bets. I bet small on the flop hoping that he would think that i didnt want to loose too much, and reraise me again.

The turn was a misclick, i meant to push all in.

Hand 2.

I screwed up, and should of pushed the flop.

Again.

Thank-you