Push 9 39.13%
Raise less than AI (specify) 13 56.52%
Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2006, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um please don't do this MD. It won't work. We will lose because 11s is nachak. If he dies tonight, we lose a TON of voting power. We will not have enough votes tomorrow to win. THAT'S why we couldn't chance a coinflip tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes absolutely no sense. NO WAY your most powerful player comes out first yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that he is telling such a lie even more strengthens the chance that you are a fake; they can't afford to take the chance that one of the next 2 kills will be Errand.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:39 PM

Yeah, I screwed up last night. I ASSUMED my fellow baddies were going to vote with me...

um bad guys, don't afk-lose this for us. traz is dead. errand is voting with us which he has to do now that he can't be changed to the villager side. we just need you guys to vote pistol.

nowpleasekthx

Well, Pudley, where are your boys at? 20 mins.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um please don't do this MD. It won't work. We will lose because 11s is nachak. If he dies tonight, we lose a TON of voting power. We will not have enough votes tomorrow to win. THAT'S why we couldn't chance a coinflip tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes absolutely no sense. NO WAY your most powerful player comes out first yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elevens coming out last night to achieve nothing is presumably what put them in this mess in the first place. AFKness from their last villains tonight may well seal their fate. Not sure what would be the most amusing - them losing because the bad guys are afk or losing because they're both pretending to be afk waiting for signs of life from the other one before coming out themselves.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that he is telling such a lie even more strengthens the chance that you are a fake; they can't afford to take the chance that one of the next 2 kills will be Errand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sooooo glad you aren't errand.

[ QUOTE ]
if 11s is really nachak i think we are gonna see the most hotly contested LVP ever

[/ QUOTE ]

LVP gos to the badguy who shows up 1 minute after deadline and casts a vote that doesn't count.

[ QUOTE ]
if 11s is really nachak i think we are gonna see the most hotly contested LVP ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Jonsan and I already argued about this. One of our fellow bad guys never even showed up at all (even in discussion).

We all suck, especially since I wasn't a real suspect until I came out.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:42 PM

20 minutes. I'm naming names if they don't show up and vote.

Geez, we have two lock wins, and we're going to blow them both because of AFK players AND THE DAY CAN'T EVEN END EARLY!!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IY, Im sorry. Your arguments are compelling.

All, I dont think any of you will be upset if I am Errand and made this decision, but if I am not, you will obviously be very upset at my huge blunder. Either way, I have lost it for the village, and for that Im sorry.

However, these games are played to win, and I believe this is the right decision for me to win. So Im sticking with my vote. WDC and IY said that even if they WERE Errand they would not switch over to the bad guys team. IMO, that is not how the rules are spelled out. Errand IS a BAD GUY, and should be played like a bad guy. Sure, this situation is different because I started out a good guy (in my head), but the role i believe i have is one of a bad guy, so I must play it that way. Not doing so would be akin to a wolf just deciding to abandon his wolf teammates in the middle of the game and just become a villager. This decision is final.