View Poll Results: #3
Cheating 118 39.46%
Legal 181 60.54%
Voters: 299. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Spade_K Spade_K is offline

Location: Betting the Pot.
Default Re: Relationship Question

Please remove "Pompous" from my nickname.
hahahahaha!

Has anyone ever taken a girl to salsa lessons? If so, how long of a time must one know/date a girl before asking her?
Old 06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
EricW EricW is offline

Location: 232 days until my life is complete

[ QUOTE ]
it seems in your quest for love and compassion, you have stumbled upon a quagmire of confusion and doubt! oft it appears to be the case among young nippers as yourself that during their courtships they entangle themselves in the most stressful of situations due to a privation of open communication and a fear of abandonment. do not complicate matters further! my exhortation to you shall be this: give your lady space in which to breathe freely! when she has decided upon her course of action, she shall come to you and you may continute with her on the journey of your affaire de coeur. be it not the case that she return to your side, it would be perhaps better for your own condition were you to resist letting yourself slide into a maelstrom of utter despair and perturbation, and to instead pursue other young women.

godspeed!

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao!
Old 06-20-2006, 05:20 PM
funkymunky funkymunky is offline

Location: I\'m the juggernaut, bitch!

[ QUOTE ]
Please remove "Pompous" from my nickname.
hahahahaha!

[/ QUOTE ]

GOLD!!

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever taken a girl to salsa lessons? If so, how long of a time must one know/date a girl before asking her?

[/ QUOTE ]

2 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours, 17 minutes and 12 seconds.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:27 PM
ScottieK ScottieK is offline

Location: 2p2 banned where I work :(

[ QUOTE ]
Please remove "Pompous" from my nickname.
hahahahaha!

Has anyone ever taken a girl to salsa lessons? If so, how long of a time must one know/date a girl before asking her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Zero time. I met a girl at a wedding reception for my friend...later on he told me she was interested in taking lessons, so he gave me her phone number and I invited her. Too bad she's 24 and won't date anyone under 40 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I can't believe I'm helping you.

ScottieK
Old 06-20-2006, 09:23 PM
SuckedOut SuckedOut is offline
Junior Member

Spade... this wont end well if you keep this up man... you are too friggen tense. Stop worrying about when the exact time to call her or invite her to an event should be. Relationships take time. right now you arent even in a relationship. until she states that she wishes to date you exclusivly, you guys are still just friends. so heed my previous advice...

"DON'T THINK ABOUT IT SO MUCH."
Old 06-22-2006, 12:58 AM
thedustbustr thedustbustr is offline

For the record, I introduced Spade_K to 2+2, and yes, he does speak like this in real life. and bump.

also a *single* salsa lesson is a great first or second date. *multiple* salsa lessons... not so good an idea.

to the doubters: OP is not a troll, all of his posts are dead serious.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:13 AM
thedustbustr thedustbustr is offline

proof:

Hello Dustin,

Look at Barry's low-content reply.

Regards,

Old 06-22-2006, 01:20 AM
holograham holograham is offline
Member

Location: Ripping Up 100NL

I too know Spade_K and can vouch for both the validity of his questions and that he does talk formally all the time. Hes not doing it to be arrogant.

That being said this is probably one of the most entertaining threads on 2+2.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
packley packley is offline
Member

Please don't let this thread die.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Hopey Hopey is offline

Location: Approving of Iron\'s moderation

[ QUOTE ]
I too know Spade_K and can vouch for both the validity of his questions and that he does talk formally all the time. Hes not doing it to be arrogant.

That being said this is probably one of the most entertaining threads on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell have you managed to keep yourselves from beating him to death? Every time he opened his mouth I'd be looking to insert my fist in there.