Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2006, 04:32 AM

Default Re: Ladbrokes $175 for 500 raked

I'm willing to split it 25/75 (you get $75).
But I can only transfer funds through Party and Stars.
PM me ur email address if anyone's interested.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:40 AM

Thanks Marauders.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:22 AM

chigori split his bonus with me and was prompt and polite.
This bonus is amazing!
Thanks again chigori for the $50
Old 06-19-2006, 09:41 AM

Ladbrokes have changed the terms and conditions of the bonus, I guess they had to catch on eventually [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

They've added two clauses:

[ QUOTE ]
4. Each customer can get paid out on a maximum of 10 referrals - $1000 in bonus money.
5. The customer must play the bonus money out at least once before withdrawal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given Ladbrokes have a history of not enforcing their t&cs the impact of these is unclear. From my experience they're honouring old referrals (i assume because they're already in the system) but we'll have to see how new ones work. It's certainly possible that they've added these terms with no method of enforcing them, just as they're unable to recognise whether a raked hand has been played at the required stakes. I'll report back anything I learn, it'd be good if other people do the same for referrals made since the t&cs were changed. Either way, being referred by an account with more than 10 signups is now obviously a risk, as there's currently no guarantee that the RAF money will be paid out.

For anyone who still needs to be referred I have a clean account with no signups on it that I can use to do so in compliance with the t&cs, splitting the money 50-50 as before. You'll find quite a few posts on here from people confirming i honour the arrangement made.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For anyone who still needs to be referred I have a clean account with no signups on it that I can use to do so in compliance with the t&cs, splitting the money 50-50 as before. You'll find quite a few posts on here from people confirming i honour the arrangement made.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that called gnoming you scoundrel you!

I think my 20 or so referrals went in before the rule change so I should be OK - and the money from those who have completed has been safely salted away. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
chigori split his bonus with me and was prompt and polite.
This bonus is amazing!
Thanks again chigori for the $50

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Zorbik!

Just to confirm, I will be honoring any referrals that are already signed up with me, as well as any future referrals that use me!!

This deal will give you $50 on top of the other bonus money (50/50 split). Multiple posts on the forum already confirmed I am prompt and pay out fast.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:05 PM

lol chig drop the act, it's not fooling anyone [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

law where've you been i've missed you! gnoming is such a strong word, my friend needed the account himself, honest! It's pure coincidence that it also happened to provide a means to ensure that all new signups will definately receive the RAF bonus [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2006, 12:50 PM

Can I get a referral?
Old 06-19-2006, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I get a referral?

[/ QUOTE ]
PM sent
I'm willing to split it 25/75 (you get $75).
But I can only transfer funds through Party and Stars.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ladbrokes have changed the terms and conditions of the bonus, I guess they had to catch on eventually [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

They've added two clauses:

[ QUOTE ]
4. Each customer can get paid out on a maximum of 10 referrals - $1000 in bonus money.
5. The customer must play the bonus money out at least once before withdrawal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given Ladbrokes have a history of not enforcing their t&cs the impact of these is unclear. From my experience they're honouring old referrals (i assume because they're already in the system) but we'll have to see how new ones work. It's certainly possible that they've added these terms with no method of enforcing them, just as they're unable to recognise whether a raked hand has been played at the required stakes. I'll report back anything I learn, it'd be good if other people do the same for referrals made since the t&cs were changed. Either way, being referred by an account with more than 10 signups is now obviously a risk, as there's currently no guarantee that the RAF money will be paid out.

[/ QUOTE ]

toucan

So in your experence those who signed up before the change in the T&C's and cleared the raked hands have gotten their referral bonus(and you as well)? I have 2 referrals that are about 50 hands each away from the 500 raked hands. They signed up 2 or 3 weeks ago (not sure why it's taking so long to complete for them...took me about 4 hours of multitabling) and have played slowly to clear. Hopefully I can still get the referrals for these......

The site has been good to me as I'm at a $700 profit all told with the referrals/bonus.